White Leather Jacket's Showcase 2K15 (Dooleys Added)

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Excellent work. I really like your CAWs. I can't wait to see what can be done in WWE 2K16. Hopefully by then, the game will have 3D beards again. I was so impatient though that I bought WWE 2k15 for PC (I also have the PS4 version) and through a change in save files, made an in game superstar with a 3d beard almost completely editable. Still, it doesn't feel quite right using an in game model as a base for the CAW. I would have preferred creating him from scratch.

Thanks. I have my CAW posted in the PC section. If anything, maybe you can find some ideas from the appearance of my CAW as a base concept for some of your CAWs next year, assuming there are 3D beards finally for the PS4 CAW mode Just an idea. I forgot to mention this but in WWE 2k14 and 13, if you choose the longest multi color diva hair for the CAW, add the longest goatee and add logo designs to the face, you can get the illusion of a long, full beard. I can't wait to see what you come up with next year's game. I am also looking forward to seeing how the Dooleys turn out.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived