Chryst - Update

FrostOutside

Well, here's only one for now but I plan on making more..I'm quite proud of this character...he's changed and evolved a lot. It may not be the fanciest or flashiest look, but I love this character.

Anyways, here's Chryst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb84LGiHsS0

ggxuyRn.jpg

v9ka95J.jpg

7VF3c3l.jpg

He's always been about simplicity in attires. I really hate that there's no long armsleeves or good gloves because his signature look is to have the armsleeves/gloves combined look. Oh well.

Here's some background info:

Little is known about his past life. Only that he was in a "terrible accident" that he frequently refers to. He has a scar above his right eye because of this. He thinks of himself as the son of God, a resurrected Jesus Christ sent from God to purge the evil from the world (SVR 11) Think Bray Wyatt sorta, only I came up with this gimmick in 2010, believe me or not, don't care. He further spirals into madness and develops a split evil personality who wears a mask (WWE 12), more evil than the current one. He would do violent and sick things in the ring like cutting himself or opponents with razor blades (this was added for lore lol) Then he was finally carted off to a psychiatric hospital to return more human. (WWE 13) He would paint and do docile things, but slowly his paintings would get more, violent and sick. Showing mutilation and violence more akin to his split personality Belial(more lore but he was docile in WWE 13) Finally he reverted back to his old ways, the Chryst personality and the Belial personality as one, becoming more monstrous than ever before. (WWE 2K14) He still wants to purge the world of evil. But the lines are becoming blurred as is his perception of reality. I'm adding more schizophrenic qualities.

Now in 2K15 I'm incorporating ideas from Totalitarian society's and may be rebuilding his group of followers he lost once he went mega crazy. Hence the military hat. As for the Bart Simpson shirt? I just really love Bart Simpson lol. I think of Chryst as an extension of myself. He and I are one, we're both a little crazy lol.

Basically: Insane due to accident. Thinks he is god basically. Not Bray Wyatt. Invented and been practicing since 2010. I've even cut promos in his characer lol.

This is his true theme:

But I LOVE Corey Graves theme for him. Fits perfectly.

I hoped you enjoyed my little tale. I will be adding more in the future.

Nice work on Chryst here glad to see new caw makers around. :)

Thanks! I've been making him since SVR 11, but he was always really simple because I was terrible at PT and for a long time had no PSN account.

I still have a video of his old WWE 12 attire. I know I posted it back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgl9C5HXJJY

I've got tons of characters I can finally bring to life thanks to the image tool. Next up is "Bad Man" Chris Anderson.

I am digging him, yeah I agree the Bart shirt doest fit the character though, I am like you. Have never been good with PT so on this I can really get my creative juices going etc and getting some really good results. Keep it up dude.

Lose the shirt.

I know it doesn't fit the character but eh, I love Bart lol and he's an extension of myself.

so erm, the rest though?

I would lose the facepaint too, those 2 things scream cheesy to me, the rest is fine maybe change the kickpads to some shiny boots.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived