"Hellbilly Outlaw" Joey Drasco

Hellbilly Outlaw

Like I said in the Career Thread? This is awesome. Will add you later, and also download this too, so you can build towards ranking up :)

Sounds good, bro. I'll be glad to have you on my friends lists, I need some more CAWs for MyCareer. I can't stand to look at that terrible neon green looking CAW anymore.

Like I said in the Career Thread? This is awesome. Will add you later, and also download this too, so you can build towards ranking up :)

Sounds good, bro. I'll be glad to have you on my friends lists, I need some more CAWs for MyCareer. I can't stand to look at that terrible neon green looking CAW anymore.

Lol yeah, that neon green CAW sucks. I added you, and sent you a message confirming it was me lol. And I downloaded/rated your CAW btw.

@jackdaniels: Hey, thanks man. I haven't really made an in-depth story to go with Joey yet, but it's something I'll definitely consider.

@Graeme Jones: Haha, that's awesome dude! Glad you like him. I haven't started MyCareer yet, but I'm sure Walker and or Evans will play a big role in it.

@jackdaniels: Hey, thanks man. I haven't really made an in-depth story to go with Joey yet, but it's something I'll definitely consider.

@Graeme Jones: Haha, that's awesome dude! Glad you like him. I haven't started MyCareer yet, but I'm sure Walker and or Evans will play a big role in it.

My Eddie Evans isn't part of MyCareer yet, still using Walker at the moment lol. But when you happen to face Walker? He may be a bit .. tough haha.

• 1 month later...

Archived