Missings moves between Last Gen and Current Gen

LegacyKeeper87

So I was editing Dean Ambrose's moveset on PS4 to give him the new Butterfly DDT which is in the last gen version of 2K15 (My copy is Xbox 360. Yes, I bought both), only to find that the new move in question is nowhere to be found. All I can find is the Future Shock 2, and the Double Arm DDT that Mick Foley had in last years game. I've had to use Future Shock 2 for now, but it strikes me as odd that a new move on Last Gen isn't included in the Current Gen version.

Has anybody else noticed missing moves between the versions of this years game?

So I was editing Dean Ambrose's moveset on PS4 to give him the new Butterfly DDT which is in the last gen version of 2K15 (My copy is Xbox 360. Yes, I bought both), only to find that the new move in question is nowhere to be found. All I can find is the Future Shock 2, and the Double Arm DDT that Mick Foley had in last years game. I've had to use Future Shock 2 for now, but it strikes me as odd that a new move on Last Gen isn't included in the Current Gen version.

Has anybody else noticed missing moves between the versions of this years game?

You have to unlock Bo Dallas for the Butterfly DDT.

From what I've heard:

-Jericho's "dusting off hands" taunt

-Vader's scoop jackknife powerbomb

-Paul London's jumping toe click taunt

-The old version of just about any move there were two animations of (Trouble in Paradise, Shellshock, Cross Rhodes, High Cross, Future Shock).

-Ziggler's headstand taunt

-Justin Gabriel's new 450 Splash, leaving us the old one

Can anybody check for these, and tell me if Kevin Nash has a new Jacknife or not?

From what I've heard:

-Jericho's "dusting off hands" taunt

-Vader's scoop jackknife powerbomb

-Paul London's jumping toe click taunt

-The old version of just about any move there were two animations of (Trouble in Paradise, Shellshock, Cross Rhodes, High Cross, Future Shock).

-Ziggler's headstand taunt

-Justin Gabriel's new 450 Splash, leaving us the old one

Can anybody check for these, and tell me if Kevin Nash has a new Jacknife or not?

I can confirm most of those, and yes, we do get a new Jacknife.

Yeah, the Butterfly DDT was Bo Dallas' NXT finisher so you have to unlock him to get it.

Ahh I see. Stupidity on my part then. I did the unlock all on 360 and didnt think of it being an unlockable. lol. Thanks for the info. Although the Helluva Kick and Red Arrow are there to use and I haven't unlocked Zayn or Neville yet... weird

It seems like there are a lot of differences in what's in and what's not. So much for never remove.

There's a lot of move that has been removed , like the tiger bomb there's only one version of it now on next gen.

That was my finisher for the last 2 years game , now im stuck with only one variation of the move , and much more move has been removed.

Cesaro has the old Neutralizer in New gen while the old gen has the current Neutralizer.

Cesaro doesn't have a new neutralizer? I haven't seen a new one that he mocapped and the only one i see is the one he had wwe 13. It would suck if he doesn't have a new neutralizer. The trailer showed him mocapping a new neutralizer though.

Cesaro has the old Neutralizer in New gen while the old gen has the current Neutralizer.

Cesaro doesn't have a new neutralizer? I haven't seen a new one that he mocapped and the only one i see is the one he had wwe 13. It would suck if he doesn't have a new neutralizer. The trailer showed him mocapping a new neutralizer though.

That is what I mean he has the WWE '13 version. Big mix up by 2K. Cesaro has his WWE 2K14 version on last gen though.

That is what I mean he has the WWE '13 version. Big mix up by 2K. Cesaro has his WWE 2K14 version on last gen though.

If I had the choice between the WWE'13, and 2K14 one... I'd go with the WWE '13 one everytime.

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record but I really wanna see that new Jackknife. <_< I've searched "Kevin Nash WWE 2K15" since the game's released for his finisher, find his entrance and attire edits even but nothing with his powerbomb.

Ha, do we share the same brain?

If I had the choice between the WWE'13, and 2K14 one... I'd go with the WWE '13 one everytime.

Why can't we have both?

Archived