Rewmac's Movesets - Hogan, Rowan and updated Nash Uploaded

Rewmac

reign-fist_zpsbc9d76c5.jpg

I'm back for this year with my movesets. Some of you may or may not remember me, but I planning to make movesets for everybody on the roster. My uploads will be for Xbox One, but once I sort the youtube thing out I'll be uploading clips as well.

All my uploads have been tagged: Rewmac

Uploaded to Xbox Live on Xbox One:

Dean Ambrose

Erick Rowan

Hulk Hogan

Kevin Nash

Sting '99

Thanks.

I'm currently polishing my recent uploadds and will try to get Goldust, Samy Zayn, Sting 91' up soon. I only have 5 slots so it's gonna take time. I'm also working on Dolph Ziggler, Randy Orton, Ryback and Kane.

Hey Rew, good to see you get back in the game and on Xbox One to boot, Awesome ! :) Anyways I'm up working atm but once I fly back home I'll be getting my feet wet with a Updated Kane and Daniel Bryan possibly so It'll be nice to see how our sets will dffer and what ideas we come up with. :D

Cheers.

Well I'm going basic this time. No crazy shit. Trying to be realistic as possible. So just because some once used a move it doesn't mean that I'm gonna but it in and for good reason. I'm still fine tuning the ones I have, but I'm planning to finish by friday. Then start new ones.

What annoys me the most about the upload limit, at least on ps4, is that these awful movesets are the ones with 1000 downloads...this one guy gave Kevin Nash Powerbomb 1 instead of Jackknife, Otunga's finisher and clothesline from hell. Another literally changed 3 moves in Ambrose's moveset, named it "best one around" and got 5 reviews and the most downloads. What's worse? I saw a Chris Hero moveset without a big boot, running dropkick, powerbomb or even the KO.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know I don't really search for movesets nowdays. I go with mine and some others with mine I take it slow to make it as realstic as possible. I mean I used to do these crazy movesets based on Top Moves videos from youtube years ago. Funny thing is I had mass amount of downloads.

Updated Kevin Nash moveset uploaded along with an Erick Rowan one that is in it's first phase.

I don't know I don't really search for movesets nowdays. I go with mine and some others with mine I take it slow to make it as realstic as possible. I mean I used to do these crazy movesets based on Top Moves videos from youtube years ago. Funny thing is I had mass amount of downloads.

Updated Kevin Nash moveset uploaded along with an Erick Rowan one that is in it's first phase.

I do my own myself aswell. Probably seen my topic already floating around. It's funny because I also did that in WWE 13 and thought I was doing great movesets but learned how terrible they actually were. People don't really download quality, just what's available

I still use those top move videos to help me find what matches I should be watching in whatever era I'm working on. Helps me break down the era I need and what matches to binge watch and study for whatever move set I'm working on. I don't make sets based soley on a video since it's a hodge podge of random moves in different times and places. The closes I ever did was like a top 50 or 60 moves of the great Khali cause I thought it was funny.

I still use those top move videos to help me find what matches I should be watching in whatever era I'm working on. Helps me break down the era I need and what matches to binge watch and study for whatever move set I'm working on. I don't make sets based soley on a video since it's a hodge podge of random moves in different times and places. The closes I ever did was like a top 50 or 60 moves of the great Khali cause I thought it was funny.

I meant that I'm not doing mine strictly from those. I check these for matches and in the end to put some moves in. In the end it's the moveset I make for my liking like most of here. :) There are really no rules in what we can do :)

I do my own myself aswell. Probably seen my topic already floating around. It's funny because I also did that in WWE 13 and thought I was doing great movesets but learned how terrible they actually were. People don't really download quality, just what's available

Because it takes time. Most people are just want to play the game with an okay moveset and I understand that. I did around 13 and those were my glory days 12 and 13. I did shitload of movesets. I just don't think about moves that much nowdays. If I see something that should be in I put it in :)

I used to be like that when I was making mass amounts of sets like 2 years ago. Took out the fun of the Universe mode for me. Now I'm doing it when I feel something is missing or I'm in the mood. I'm not forcing anything anymore. I feel better with my sets this way too.

• 1 month later...

I've uploaded some more new movesets. Most of my old ones got deleted. I'm doing Daniel Bryan now so he should be up in a couple of days. Reupped Nash, Reigns, HBK.

Need me to look at it also If you'd like to take a look at my Kane Moveset that I've been working on sporadically just let me know and I'll Up it. ;)

Archived