I can only set a short rivalry (Story Collection)

raiden1992

I seem to be having a problem with Rivalry Manager. I create a Rivalry , select the story type, After I select the story type, It shows in Rivalry Manager that the length of the rival is set to short, and I can't even change it. I can't even select the superstars I want for that rival. It doesn't matter which one I choose It's always on short rivalry. Anyone else experience this issue?

I'm really looking forward to the moment when some class act creates a full guide to the stories. It will be really useful to see at a glance, on the internet, what is a necessity for each story.

The game does that for you though. Like for the cena vs punk rivalry it says cena needs to be world champ and be cheered while punk needs to be booed and enemies of cena. All you Lind of need to know is that they need to be on the same show.

I'm really looking forward to the moment when some class act creates a full guide to the stories. It will be really useful to see at a glance, on the internet, what is a necessity for each story.

The game does that for you though. Like for the cena vs punk rivalry it says cena needs to be world champ and be cheered while punk needs to be booed and enemies of cena. All you Lind of need to know is that they need to be on the same show.

Yeah the 'special' & that last option that I can't remember (like the taker vs cena hypothetical) does but not the first 4. Like rivalry, other rivalry, championship etc. Quite often certain scenarios are unselectable & I have no idea why.

Archived