KRad Caws - Samoa Joe final update - now online

KRadiation

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Possibly.

I've finally been able to fix Joe's face. Its taken me so long mainly due to work, but also because of the download limit. I had to upload multiple test faces to get the right shade which meant I kept hitting the limit.

I'll have to get the Mrs to double check his skin colour so if its okay ill move only his moveset and entrance. Expect an upload probably tomorrow.

New pics added

Love the updates, man. Pity you can't extend the shorts to go a bit above the waist line, not your fault though. I was going to suggest using Rusev's shorts, but just remembered the designs can't be covered, bummer.

Probably not due to the lack of beards.

Joe's uploaded now.

I fixed the classic attire hair and tweaked the morph a little. I'll retake pics tonight.

It has a pretty accurate moveset, I'm missing a few moves off there but only because they're either not in the game, I couldn't find them or I didn't have space.

A barely acceptable entrance is also there.

Tags

WLF

TNA

On a suggestion from nickbreaker I tried the rusev trunks and they actually worked a treat!

I've just reuploaded it now. I'll add pics soon.

last update for joe added.

the current face looks a little darker than the classic one... i think its because i hadn't pulled the camera out as i did with the classic. or it glitched and i failed to realise.

I've not long re uploaded Magnus.

His face texture wont glitch bright white anymore.

Its pretty transparent already, I went as far as I can before the lips underneath start showing and the hairline can be seen. I'll give it another look though. Maybe worth adding a skin design on top and making that transparent?

Here's a video of him in the ring. How does he look there?

Archived