KRad Caws - Samoa Joe final update - now online

KRadiation

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good, Joe's face is darker than the rest though. Is it possible fot Joe's recent attires?

I have no idea how to get his skin colour right so I'm going to have to do a share play and get someone else to attempt it.

Also, KRad is colourblind, so I can't begin to imagine how difficult it is, as I've seen others having trouble getting the skin colour to match.

Good work so far KRad.

I would work on blending the textures better. It's too obvious that there's just a logo covering their faces. With the experience I've had in the Creation Suite I know that's way easier said than done, but it makes it a lot more professional looking.

Either that or change the textures themselves.

On the flip side, great work on body morph for Joe even though it's still WIP.

Another update to Magnus added.

I couldn't do the socks with the stripes, partly due to layers but mainly because of how logos fade and warp around the legs.

That logo warping/fade crap is so annoying, isn't it? Why 2K thought that would be a good thing, is beyond me. It ruins logos.

Anyway, loving Joe and Magnus.. always a fan of your work, KRad.

Looks great! For the texture being too bright, you could try adding a (slightly darker than) skin colored oval design on the face and add transparency. That way you can fix texture coloring without having to edit the actual texture. Can work pretty well as a quick fix.

Archived