Chaz's Superstar Edits - Paige Uploaded! Batista Added! Brie Bella Uploaded! Nikki Bella Uploaded!!

Chazzle.

Looking great!

Any plans on making Cameron's new attire and Naomi's new green attire?

Thank you :)

I want to update Cameron definitely, I don't think I'll make Naomi's green attire, which I think she first wore a few months ago, I may just improve her blue attire sometime or replace it with her pink attire. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You already know what i think of it. :P

Best on CC :P

Wait so sre you not reuploading Naomi?

I will when I can, I still only have 5 upload slots. The ones currently removed will be improved when they go back up, though I may switch for her pink attire.

Paige: WIP

Haven't started on her top yet

RJeGnDp.jpg

uzcYiGg.jpg

And as I don't like his current attire:

Batista - WrestleMania 26 attie - WIP

I want to try and fix the boots later

Y3CcoOr.jpg

I didn't see this but :cool:

Great work on these. They are fantastic. Do you reckon you could create some other real life diva attires? I would love to see Paige's black NXT attire, the one where she won the NXT Women's title. Keep up the good work!

I might, it really just depends on how many slots I'll have left as well as upload slots, I'm still just 100+ away from upload slots 6-10. I'd like to update Cameron and Natalya sometime as well as fix Naomi's attire.

Logos have already been added, just can't be seen, that's why I showed them in the layers section :P

Can't wait to get that Paige. :D Awesome work on Batista too, I think the design on his trunks should be a bit lower though.

8aEZnxS.jpg

I'm not sure, as it was quite high up, looking at it now, I think it could be a little bigger, I'll move it down a little too though. :D

Paige: WIP

Haven't started on her top yet

RJeGnDp.jpg

uzcYiGg.jpg

And as I don't like his current attire:

Batista - WrestleMania 26 attie - WIP

I want to try and fix the boots later

Y3CcoOr.jpg

I didn't see this but :cool:

Great work on these. They are fantastic. Do you reckon you could create some other real life diva attires? I would love to see Paige's black NXT attire, the one where she won the NXT Women's title. Keep up the good work!

I might, it really just depends on how many slots I'll have left as well as upload slots, I'm still just 100+ away from upload slots 6-10. I'd like to update Cameron and Natalya sometime as well as fix Naomi's attire.

Really cool Batista, I can't get any logos to work on his weird leg sleeves and can't get the Jordans any good so this will be a great option. I reckon you go with the Orton or Cody Rhodes kneepads as they are the scanned version of the McDavid kneepads Batista was wearing back then.

EDIT: I clicked the most recent thread in CAWS, didn't realize it was in the PS4 section. So do whatever you please as I can't use it

3qJmlHv.jpg

Paige - Updated attire is now uploaded!

Tags: Paige, Chaz

Enjoy! :D

Oh and AJ's If I Can't Have You attire had to be removed, but 128 more downloads and she'll be back up along with her Til Your Last Breath attire and Naomi! Will probably make a better Ambrose too.

AJ is good shit

though idk her original attire

you should do her face SD debuting one with the skull and cross bones

I may do her actual debut attire sometime. I'll be doing this soon:

UFehM.png

Love that Paige <3 :D

Glad you do <3 :D

Archived