Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (2 SummerSlam Attires)

Gamevolt

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait just to confirm, I can't save these as an alternate attire? I have to just replace the characters in Universe mode and stuff?

Once you download one go into edit, personal info, and set it as an alternate attire.

excuse my ignorance please GV but does this mean this wont use a caw slot? instead I can add the new seth rollins to the existing?

Wait just to confirm, I can't save these as an alternate attire? I have to just replace the characters in Universe mode and stuff?

Once you download one go into edit, personal info, and set it as an alternate attire.

excuse my ignorance please GV but does this mean this wont use a caw slot? instead I can add the new seth rollins to the existing?

No, it becomes an alternate attire for the wrestler, but i still takes up a CAW spot.

Very good to this return to ps4,

Im hoping for these be nice to confirm whether they are on your hitlist or not

Kevin Nash - 2011/2012 (wwe 12)

NWO 2002

NWO Red

Diesel (RR return)

HBK - DX CAMO 2010 (army)

DX CAMO 2010 (army red)

WM 24 vs Flair Red

WM vs Angle Black

Batista - 2014 RR return (black)

red & blue

Chris Jericho - Red, purple, black (like 2k14)

Although I appreciate it's the wrong thread; there is a shortage of music so my caw list is very short this year be nice to tick these off too

Billy Gunn 2014

Road Dogg 2014

X-Pac DX (debut, wwe 13 etc)

X-Pac NWO 2002 shorts

Scott Hall 2002 ( wm18 & red blood)

Vince McMahon (music is in game)

Very good to this return to ps4,

Im hoping for these be nice to confirm whether they are on your hitlist or not

Kevin Nash - 2011/2012 (wwe 12)

NWO 2002

NWO Red

Diesel (RR return)

HBK - DX CAMO 2010 (army)

DX CAMO 2010 (army red)

WM 24 vs Flair Red

WM vs Angle Black

Batista - 2014 RR return (black)

red & blue

Chris Jericho - Red, purple, black (like 2k14)

Although I appreciate it's the wrong thread; there is a shortage of music so my caw list is very short this year be nice to tick these off too

Billy Gunn 2014

Road Dogg 2014

X-Pac DX (debut, wwe 13 etc)

X-Pac NWO 2002 shorts

Scott Hall 2002 ( wm18 & red blood)

Vince McMahon (music is in game)

You do know I only have 25 spots and can currently only upload 5 things.

Well I figured you might make a few variations for people who may want to save a couple of attires that was all.

I can understand some people wanting to maximise there 25 to be different and varied but I've accepted the entrance and music limitations and just seeking to expand on what's already there and work with what Ive got.

So I'm mainly looking to create nwo 2002 and outlaws 2014 along with an updated hbk and Batista. Xpac seemed like a good caw idea cos he fits both dx and nwo, prefer nwo mainly though.

Anyhow I guess the response meant no lol

FFS It was only just an outlook ahead, I'm sure I ain't the only one who may have thought about these. Besides most caw makers have a general idea of what's on their radar. They do follow the news leading up to release and they know the rosters.

Anyway really can't be dealing with the funny attitudes I asked a question and got sarcy or critical answers. A simple yes, no or maybe would have done. But nevermind.

Let's move on before anyone else gets offended

Archived