CAWs By Kung Fu

Kung Fu

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see you're still making CAWs Kung Fu, especially now that you're on PS4 <3

Wasn't feeling the Eddie when I first saw it, and I wondered how bad the CAW mode in this new game was when even you couldn't get a good likeness. That new update restores my faith though... it looks amazing. Love it :cool:

Glad to see you're still making CAWs Kung Fu, especially now that you're on PS4 <3

Wasn't feeling the Eddie when I first saw it, and I wondered how bad the CAW mode in this new game was when even you couldn't get a good likeness. That new update restores my faith though... it looks amazing. Love it :cool:

I think it may have been partly down to me because I haven't made a caw for a couple of years, so taking my ring rust into account and the fact the new caw modes limitations it took me a little longer to get to grips with it.

Thanks to all for the positive feedback, I'm glad that these caws are well receive. If I don't find any movesets for these I may decide to just have a go at doing them myself so I can then upload these caws or simply just upload them without any movesets?

Archived