Official NXT TakeOver: [R]Evolution Discussion Thread

Jmerc

I hope Steens debuts before the main event. I just want Zayn to get a proper win, no Steen bs.

While I really want Sami to have his super happy ending, I also fear that if we don't go this route with Owens that we'll get badass squashes jobber#9028 again for a debut. Sadly Zayn getting screwed is literally TOO perfect to pass up for such a big debut

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least we can get a Becky/Sasha feud down the line from it though. *Censored* man now that i think about it Sasha's got a lot if opponents to face that would be awesome ie Bayley, Bliss, Becky, and hopefully maybe a special occasion where she can face Paige. Nothing against Char but Im pulling for Sasha. Char is needed on the main roster anyway.

My hopes for this special:

On the pre-show, Corey Graves announces that he's either returning to the ring or as a manager.

Finn Bàlor (sporting body paint) & Hideo Itami defeat The Ascension.

Sasha Banks defeats Charlotte for the NXT Women's Championship after some involvement from Bayley & Becky Lynch.

Tyler Breeze makes an open challenge (since this is the only special he hasn't been a part of), Kevin Owens answers it but the match doesn't really get started, Owens just *censored*s Tyler up and he ends up crawling to the back like he's been doing at live events.

The Lucha Dragons defeat The Vaudevillains to retain the NXT Tag Team Championship.

Baron Corbin defeats Bull Dempsey, Corey Graves makes his way out during the match.

Sami Zayn defeats Adrian Neville for the NXT Championship. Adrian shakes hands with Sami but then attacks him. Kevin Owens hits the ring and takes out Neville. Kevin helps Zayn back to his feet but then takes him out as well.

My hopes for this special:

On the pre-show, Corey Graves announces that he's either returning to the ring or as a manager.

Finn Bàlor (sporting body paint) & Hideo Itami defeat The Ascension.

Sasha Banks defeats Charlotte for the NXT Women's Championship after some involvement from Bayley & Becky Lynch.

Tyler Breeze makes an open challenge (since this is the only special he hasn't been a part of), Kevin Owens answers it but the match doesn't really get started, Owens just *censored*s Tyler up and he ends up crawling to the back like he's been doing at live events.

The Lucha Dragons defeat The Vaudevillains to retain the NXT Tag Team Championship.

Baron Corbin defeats Bull Dempsey, Corey Graves makes his way out during the match.

Sami Zayn defeats Adrian Neville for the NXT Championship. Adrian shakes hands with Sami but then attacks him. Kevin Owens hits the ring and takes out Neville. Kevin helps Zayn back to his feet but then takes him out as well.

That sounds great. Would prefer to have Neville stay heel and Zayn just getting his shot as NXT champ and have it a happy ending but aside from that, perfect.

Archived