Official NXT TakeOver: [R]Evolution Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Lance Storm's opinion on NXT.

Not much detail but:

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/543913478587961344

Lance Storm actually liking something tops off NXT's special as #1 all time. I swear, if Bret Hart cracked a genuine smile during the event then its the end of the world

Not much detail but:

Lance Storm actually liking something tops off NXT's special as #1 all time. I swear, if Bret Hart cracked a genuine smile during the event then its the end of the world

I doubt that happens ever again

LMFAOOOO

NXT Commentary By Vince McMahon

Roman Reigns appears: Our Superstar of the Year! The people love him. No, not those nerdy college students at Paul's version of the bingo hall, I'm talking the real WWE Universe. They'll love him even more if we rig, er, um, if the fans vote to name him the first-ever Superstar of the Millennium award winner on Monday.

Lucha Dragons vs. Vaudevillains: The Vaudevillains are personification of cool, hip, and now. They are 2015! The millennials are going to eat these two up. I'm going to call Dwayne Johnson and tell him that his services are no longer needed because we have two real movie stars. Those Dragons are okay, but we already have Los Matadores. Lucha? My father's Mexican friend promoted lucha. Note to Paul: Change their names to "Entrentenimiento Deportivo Dragons" immediately.

Finn Balor vs. Hideo Itami vs. The Ascension: Those Ascension guys are great. Just imagine how much bigger, er, better they could be if this were the early '80s! When did Paul rehire Taka Michinoku? He's missing something. I'll call the music department and have them put together some fitting Japanese entrance music complete with gongs, then I'll call Fuji to be his manager. Note to Paul: Tell Jeff Hardy to stop wearing all that goddamn makeup. What in the world was he doing before the match? Give Hardy a piss test immediately. Something's not right with him.

Baron Corbin vs. Tye Dillinger: I always knew our audience was sophisticated and this proves it. They can count past ten without taking their shoes off.

Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks: Note to Paul: Flair's daughter went long, right? I know you didn't give her ten minutes more than we give the longest Divas matches on Raw. Get Ross on the phone so I can fire him again. If these women were any more athletic it would be as barbaric as those women's fights in UFC, which is not competition. These women might be able to sports entertain, but who will they marry on Total Divas? Can they work a good pillow fight? How do they look in Santa's Little Helper outfits?

Kevin Owens vs. C.J. Parker: The liberal heel act is fantastic. Who doesn't hate hippies who care about stupid shit like trees and the environment? Why is he losing to the fan who wore a t-shirt in the ring? KO? We already have an RKO. Note to Paul: Change the fat fan's name to Owen Kevins and we can sell OK t-shirts instead.

Sami Zayn vs. Adrian Neville: This would have worked so much better if those women would have had a three-minute buffer match. That Zayn kid, does he at least own a television? The fans seemed to like him. Maybe not as much as they like Roman Reigns, but they liked him. Let's have John Cena talk about how great this match was on Raw and maybe the adult male demographic will like Cena too. Was that a student making the director calls? Whoever it was, they really nailed the way we sometimes inexplicably cut away from big moments for no good reason to get a random shot. In this case, they did it right as Zayn and that fat fan guy were about to hug. By the way, who let the fat fan in the ring again after the match? It's bad enough the fat fan got to hug Paul's new lightweight champion, but where the hell was security when he attacked him afterward? Props to Alex Riley for taking away the feeling that the match could end at any second by talking about the second half of the match before it happened. It's a shame about the concussions, but I think C.M. Punk is going to make a good addition to the NXT broadcast team.

Not much detail but:

I doubt that happens ever again

LMFAOOOO

NXT Commentary By Vince McMahon

Roman Reigns appears: Our Superstar of the Year! The people love him. No, not those nerdy college students at Paul's version of the bingo hall, I'm talking the real WWE Universe. They'll love him even more if we rig, er, um, if the fans vote to name him the first-ever Superstar of the Millennium award winner on Monday.

Lucha Dragons vs. Vaudevillains: The Vaudevillains are personification of cool, hip, and now. They are 2015! The millennials are going to eat these two up. I'm going to call Dwayne Johnson and tell him that his services are no longer needed because we have two real movie stars. Those Dragons are okay, but we already have Los Matadores. Lucha? My father's Mexican friend promoted lucha. Note to Paul: Change their names to "Entrentenimiento Deportivo Dragons" immediately.

Finn Balor vs. Hideo Itami vs. The Ascension: Those Ascension guys are great. Just imagine how much bigger, er, better they could be if this were the early '80s! When did Paul rehire Taka Michinoku? He's missing something. I'll call the music department and have them put together some fitting Japanese entrance music complete with gongs, then I'll call Fuji to be his manager. Note to Paul: Tell Jeff Hardy to stop wearing all that goddamn makeup. What in the world was he doing before the match? Give Hardy a piss test immediately. Something's not right with him.

Baron Corbin vs. Tye Dillinger: I always knew our audience was sophisticated and this proves it. They can count past ten without taking their shoes off.

Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks: Note to Paul: Flair's daughter went long, right? I know you didn't give her ten minutes more than we give the longest Divas matches on Raw. Get Ross on the phone so I can fire him again. If these women were any more athletic it would be as barbaric as those women's fights in UFC, which is not competition. These women might be able to sports entertain, but who will they marry on Total Divas? Can they work a good pillow fight? How do they look in Santa's Little Helper outfits?

Kevin Owens vs. C.J. Parker: The liberal heel act is fantastic. Who doesn't hate hippies who care about stupid shit like trees and the environment? Why is he losing to the fan who wore a t-shirt in the ring? KO? We already have an RKO. Note to Paul: Change the fat fan's name to Owen Kevins and we can sell OK t-shirts instead.

Sami Zayn vs. Adrian Neville: This would have worked so much better if those women would have had a three-minute buffer match. That Zayn kid, does he at least own a television? The fans seemed to like him. Maybe not as much as they like Roman Reigns, but they liked him. Let's have John Cena talk about how great this match was on Raw and maybe the adult male demographic will like Cena too. Was that a student making the director calls? Whoever it was, they really nailed the way we sometimes inexplicably cut away from big moments for no good reason to get a random shot. In this case, they did it right as Zayn and that fat fan guy were about to hug. By the way, who let the fat fan in the ring again after the match? It's bad enough the fat fan got to hug Paul's new lightweight champion, but where the hell was security when he attacked him afterward? Props to Alex Riley for taking away the feeling that the match could end at any second by talking about the second half of the match before it happened. It's a shame about the concussions, but I think C.M. Punk is going to make a good addition to the NXT broadcast team.

This was gold hahahah Good find

Fun note: Merry Christmas to me and my fiancee, 120$ WWE shop haul including Balor and Owens shirts preordered for me <3 Knew I was marrying the right one

Let's have John Cena talk about how great this match was on Raw and maybe the adult male demographic will like Cena too.

Sad part is that this would actually have a chance of happening

Let's have John Cena talk about how great this match was on Raw and maybe the adult male demographic will like Cena too.

Sad part is that this would actually have a chance of happening

Half of Cena's biggest pops actually happen when he talks about people the crowd actually likes and appreciates.

I also gotta say, I'm really liking Baron Corbin. His snake eyes/running big boot reminded me of Taker's comeback, but it aint why I like him. He's got an aura about him and presence, but still need to see more from him in the ring.

Archived