Official NXT TakeOver: [R]Evolution Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know any spoilers, but this has major potential. Kinda sad Prince Pretty will probably miss the event though, can't really imagine how he would fit in...

Isn't he feuding with Mojo? Or did they drop that?

Don't know any spoilers, but this has major potential. Kinda sad Prince Pretty will probably miss the event though, can't really imagine how he would fit in...

Isn't he feuding with Mojo? Or did they drop that?

Is that really better than not appearing? :lol:

Maybe he could do a run in to attack someone post match and start a new feud? I think he and Enzo could work some hilarious promo's against one another.

If NXT ever had a MitB type deal, I feel like Breeze is the perfect guy to win it.

Huge step up for Enzo, huge jump down for Breeze.

Maybe he could do a run in to attack someone post match and start a new feud? I think he and Enzo could work some hilarious promo's against one another.

If NXT ever had a MitB type deal, I feel like Breeze is the perfect guy to win it.

Not sure what else he can do, since Sami and Neville are feuding for the belt( and probably will continue to feud for a while).

Owens, Balor and Itami are gonna be booked to win their next few feuds I'm thinking, since they're still being built, and while Breeze wrestling any of them would be great, I'd rather they wait until said guys have been more established by winning feuds against lower ranking heels (and I'm thinking Balor/Itami will take the tag belts when Lucha's are called up).

Then that really leaves Enzo/Cass and the Lucha Dragons as the big faces. Lucha Dragons are tag champs, and I don't see Breeze teaming with anyone (unless he reunites the comedy team with him and CJ Parker), while he could get away with going solo against Enzo who is easily one of the most popular babyfaces they have in NXT. The promo's would be amazing, the matches would be lacking though, but hey, anything beats Mojo.

Not sure what else he can do, since Sami and Neville are feuding for the belt( and probably will continue to feud for a while).

Owens, Balor and Itami are gonna be booked to win their next few feuds I'm thinking, since they're still being built, and while Breeze wrestling any of them would be great, I'd rather they wait until said guys have been more established by winning feuds against lower ranking heels (and I'm thinking Balor/Itami will take the tag belts when Lucha's are called up).

Then that really leaves Enzo/Cass and the Lucha Dragons as the big faces. Lucha Dragons are tag champs, and I don't see Breeze teaming with anyone (unless he reunites the comedy team with him and CJ Parker), while he could get away with going solo against Enzo who is easily one of the most popular babyfaces they have in NXT. The promo's would be amazing, the matches would be lacking though, but hey, anything beats Mojo.

You can have him wrestle with Kidd. While I love Enzo hes not too great when it comes to actually wrestling and would be totally exposed in any sort of singles feud.

80J5yXk.jpg

NXT Championship Match

Singles Match

Adrian Neville © vs. Sami Zyan

s2I91M1.jpg?1

Grudge Match

Tag Team Match

Hideo Itami & Finn Bálor vs. The Ascension

iGscRfl.jpg?1

NXT Women’s Championship Match

Singles Match

Charlotte © vs. Sasha Banks

R2TLw6B.jpg?1

NXT Tag Team Championship Match

Tag Team Match

The Lucha Dragons vs. The Vaudevillains

VosAHKO.jpg?1

Kevin Owens Debuts

pXbHM2G.jpg

Updated the match card!

Really looking forward to this event! :)

Predictions:

Lucha Dragons

Charlotte (Even though I want Sasha to win it)

Hideo Itami and Finn Bálor

Sami Zayn

I also expect Baron Corbin vs Bull Dempsey since they teased it last week. Corbin will absolutely win.

Corey Graves is making a special announcement regarding his future on the pre-show. This doesn't sound good to me, if he was able to return I think he just would...this sounds like a possible retirement announcement to me. :/

Corey Graves is making a special announcement regarding his future on the pre-show. This doesn't sound good to me, if he was able to return I think he just would...this sounds like a possible retirement announcement to me. :/

I didn't like the guy at all really, but I still don't want the guy to retire. Too young with too much to improve on and do. Sucks if thats what it is

Archived