Skin Shininess?

RiZ

Has anyone found any way to make skin less shiny? I tried applying a custom texture on a face to create hairs coming down over the forehead, and when it's not lit, it looks fantastic, but when light hits it, it reflects off and makes it pretty obvious it's just like, a hair tattoo.. Haha..

Has anyone found any way to make skin less shiny? I tried applying a custom texture on a face to create hairs coming down over the forehead, and when it's not lit, it looks fantastic, but when light hits it, it reflects off and makes it pretty obvious it's just like, a hair tattoo.. Haha..

Can you add textures to the superstar heads? it would be cool if you can add more hair in Ambrose's forehead with a texture

Can you add textures to the superstar heads? it would be cool if you can add more hair in Ambrose's forehead with a texture

I don't believe you can.

an easy way to reduce the shine is to go into the skin color section(I apologize I'm not in front of my game to tell you the exact location). it's in the same area you can set the age of your CAWs skin. once you pick your skin texture, you can choose the skin color. the slider for transparency will reduce the shine the further you set it in the negative numbers. I usually set it at -30 to -40 and it does help.

Archived