Mycareer: Heel and face

Lonejakalope

I've experienced something strange in my career. Despite a steady launch of wins and championships I am designated as a heel. I can't seem to bring myself back to face.

I haven't found a guide or many tips so I thought I would ask your experiences: what made you heel? What made you face? Does quick escape or throwing your opponent into the steps do anything? Omg moments through barricades or announcer tables? Taunting? Anything surprise you yet?

Personally, I've yet to figure out what does what.

I couldn't go heel until I got move thief, I was apparently being too much of a face, even taking the turnbuckle pad off every match. Move thief has helped a lot though.

Once you get to Smackdown, most stories will give you a decision to help you go one way or the other at least.

It's because it's like a coward thing to do, like edge used to do or orton would do, they would cower out when they were getting beat.

To go heel; use leverage pins, steal finishers, and use the quick escape. Low blows and stuff don't matter

I don't think leverage pins have anything to do with it, though. My guy uses them and it doesn't lower his face meter.

It's because it's like a coward thing to do, like edge used to do or orton would do, they would cower out when they were getting beat.

To go heel; use leverage pins, steal finishers, and use the quick escape. Low blows and stuff don't matter

I don't think leverage pins have anything to do with it, though. My guy uses them and it doesn't lower his face meter.

I use leverage pins and it doesn't change it either.

I really don't consider it a heel action. Faces do it as well, but heels are booed when they do it. That's the only difference. Faces get away with it, but heels incur the wrath of the crowd when they do the same.

I actually understand their meaning. If you look at when people in actual programming dip out of the ring;

FACE: Dips out in exhaustion or a last stitch effort to avoid a finisher. Like Cena gets beat down beyond recognition and rolls out of the ring seemingly on instinct.

HEEL: Rolls out to avoid any more beating, it a cocky fashion.

I personally don't remember a lot of times a face dips out because it is normally what could be viewed as an accident. Rolled away and fell out. However, heels, I remember many times that Rock rolled out and trash talked, or Edge rolled and and attempted to walk out of the match, etc. Overall, I think that is why it is considered a Heel move.

Just an update on this. My second career guy was becoming a face, so after I won the NXT title I started using a weapon to retain by disqualification and my face/heel metre shot towards heel very fast.

Does MyCareer actually acknowledge that, I wonder? Like, do the GMs say anything/does it count for the "4 week title defense"?

Yes, it does actually. GM doesn't say anything, but If I lose by DQ, I retain the title, and Regal spoke as if I had won via normal pin.

If you want to go heel early when you don't have the abilities to lower your face metre, this is a good way to go about it.

I wanted to be a heel at first, because my character is a very cocky, narcissistic individual, but I ended up being a face just because I didn't do anything "heel worthy" (I thought taunting would make you more of a heel Tbh). But I don't mind being a face now because you get to have a manager, and I love having Naomi as mine. I just changed my attire color to match hers. Looks dope.

My guy is a face but he always gets booed during his entrance and throughout the match and what not. I set him as a heel when I first created him and don't know how to change it so the crowd can cheer him. Is it possible to change it and how?

Archived