Show off your MyCareer guys!

Queen Stephanie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black Pegasus, as a tribute to Chris Benoit kinda Jay Lethal's Black Machismo. It's a work-in-progress since I still have to do the logo designs for the mask, tights kick/kneepads and jacket. It's supposed to have a greek clay art theme like those vases that tell stories in museums. I may do a direct homage to his Pegasus Kid attire in another slot too.

G8HCjNP.jpg

How do you make another slot?

Well, I was just meaning I'd copy it and change the colour scheme while choosing the alternate attire option.

Gabriel Cross

cross_1_zps085b5732.jpg

cross_2_zps0a089859.jpg

Unfortunately, the lighting in the game has a problem with the texture on the back of his trunks. It shines really weird in a match.

Did you retain the gamma?

Maybe? No clue. Made it the exact same way I make all my other logos, and the ones on my other caw work fine without any light issues.

Gabriel Cross

cross_1_zps085b5732.jpg

cross_2_zps0a089859.jpg

Unfortunately, the lighting in the game has a problem with the texture on the back of his trunks. It shines really weird in a match.

Maybe? No clue. Made it the exact same way I make all my other logos, and the ones on my other caw work fine without any light issues.

I see. If you send me the original logo, I don't mind trying it out myself.

Gabriel Cross

cross_1_zps085b5732.jpg

cross_2_zps0a089859.jpg

I see. If you send me the original logo, I don't mind trying it out myself.

Sure, mind PMing me your email address? Then i'll send it right along to ya.

The King of The Pride; Jack Barron sticking it to Daniel Bryan shorty after arriving on SD.

e9urs3.jpg

This was my first night on Smackdown shortly after beating fellow Englishman Bad News Barrett. He uses William Regal's theme after having retired his mentor at Summerslam.

Hey guys. I know I'm not updating with another new caw but I felt I should give a quick update on the problem I was getting, in case anyone else is.

It turns out the issue is not with the custom logos themselves, as the same problem can be seen if you look carefully while playing as Justin Gabriel. It seems the new lighting system still needs to be fine tuned to not have problems with very intricate lines.

I've ensured that 2K is aware of this, but for now, if anyone has this problem, try to use a logo that doesn't get TOO detailed.

Guess I'll properly introduce;

'The King of The Pride' Jack Barron.

200eis8.jpg

2evuq1u.jpg

He's from London, England. Stands at 6ft 1 inches and weighs 235 pounds. As a wrestling fan growing up in Britain he idolised William Regal and within his second year in the WWE he retired his mentor at Summerslam. Since then he's continued to use Regal's theme song as well as some of Regal's moves including the Regal-Plex.

Signatures; Standing Cutter, Knee Trembler

Finishers; Royal Flush (Mizard Of Oz) & his debuting SD finisher The Roar of The Lion (Psycho Driver.)

He is a former NXT Champion and is gunning for the WWE Championship.

Archived