"the Bad Guy" Triple X

4fv79l.jpg

2air690.jpg

2vm7kzr.jpg

Height: 6'6

From: Miami, Florida but now residing in Bad Street, Atlanta, Georgia

Signature: 1. Omega Driver- "X Marks the Spot" 2. Samoan Driver- "T-Dot"

Finisher: Truth or Consequences (suplex stunner)- "X-Rated"

The lack of designs in my attire is due to me being a rookie and starting from the bottom. I wanted to give him something simple, and as he progresses, his attire will evolve. He has gold in his attire because he's the current NXT champion, so i made it look a bit flashier.

Black Pegasus, as a tribute to Chris Benoit kinda Jay Lethal's Black Machismo. It's a work-in-progress since I still have to do the logo designs for the mask, tights kick/kneepads and jacket. It's supposed to have a greek clay art theme like those vases that tell stories in museums. I may do a direct homage to his Pegasus Kid attire in another slot too.

G8HCjNP.jpg

"Hellbilly" Joey Drasco

hdlKLTP.pngw3WBWrk.png

It's sad we don't have 3D beards this year. Drasco sports a lumber-jack type beard, but did with it what I could due to the limitations.

Dude put those logos and everything up. I wanna download this CAW for my tag partner

I'll upload him once I'm finished. I'm making custom logos and taking him through MyCareer to build his moveset.

Black Pegasus, as a tribute to Chris Benoit kinda Jay Lethal's Black Machismo. It's a work-in-progress since I still have to do the logo designs for the mask, tights kick/kneepads and jacket. It's supposed to have a greek clay art theme like those vases that tell stories in museums. I may do a direct homage to his Pegasus Kid attire in another slot too.

G8HCjNP.jpg

How do you make another slot?

Archived