Show off your MyCareer guys!

Queen Stephanie

Figured we could use a topic to show off our MyCareer guys! Entrances, etc, whatever you want. ^.^

I decided to go with a perky Face for my first go. For some reason, I really wanted to make a male cheerleader...probably cause I've wanted a sort of Cheerleader CAW in past games(I blame Becky from Rumble Roses!) but didn't have a good entrance...now we DO have one, but no Divas CAWs! Oh well. So, since I've seen some petty perky male cheerleaders, I figured why not!

Meet Sunshine!

http://1drv.ms/1qZ9qHs

(Sorry, embedding doesn't seem to work from the OneDrive video!)

His sigs are the Cannonball Senton and a bulldog. He uses the Red Arrow and Girl Bye for his finishers.

Having some fun with MyCareer, for sure! So, how about everyone else?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to make him look at least somewhat like my 2K14 version of him. Brandon X, The Canadian Ronin.

BXFront_zpsffb575f8.jpg

BXback_zps8197c13e.jpg

His signatures are Running Superkick and Fisherman Driver, his finishers are the S.O.S and five star frog splash.

I tried to make him look at least somewhat like my 2K14 version of him. Brandon X, The Canadian Ronin.

BXFront_zpsffb575f8.jpg

BXback_zps8197c13e.jpg

Wow..... looks great dude :) Loving the attire, and those tattoos.

Thanks man, appreciate the compliments!

The arm tattoo was a nightmare due to the fade/stretch effect. Originally it was the tatau from Far Cry 3, but I could only fill one third of the arm, so eventually I used 3 of them to wrap around the arm completely.

BXFront_zpsffb575f8.jpg

BXback_zps8197c13e.jpg

The arm tattoo was a nightmare due to the fade/stretch effect. Originally it was the tatau from Far Cry 3, but I could only fill one third of the arm, so eventually I used 3 of them to wrap around the arm completely.

No problem.

Yeah, that fade/stretch effect is going to be a problem this year. But will prob do what you did if I decide to make a CAW with tattoos lol.

BXFront_zpsffb575f8.jpg

BXback_zps8197c13e.jpg

No problem.

Yeah, that fade/stretch effect is going to be a problem this year. But will prob do what you did if I decide to make a CAW with tattoos lol.

Like I said in PM, your best bet is to cut your tattoos in to smaller pieces and then go that way. I didn't do that because I used to much logos already, but you get the general Idea.

Quick question for everyone. Does anyone know exactly how you go about being a heel? My character ended up becoming a mega-face just by winning matches and stuff. Is it simply equipping dirty moves or..?

Quick question for everyone. Does anyone know exactly how you go about being a heel? My character ended up becoming a mega-face just by winning matches and stuff. Is it simply equipping dirty moves or..?

Make sure you don't taunt much.

Archived