Jeb2830's Moveset Conversions - André, Rude, Savage, HHH, Mustafa added

Jeb ★

Welcome!

I'm back again! Last year what I did was convert and upload Righteous' movesets on PS3 as he uploaded them on XBOX 360. This year, because of the CC upload limit, I'll just upload video formulas of my conversions of Righteous' movesets from '13/2K14. I won't upload formulas of Righteous' 2K15 movesets since he already does that on his channel. I'll also be converting some other makers' sets sometimes.

UPLOADED (On YouTube) --

-AJ Styles (Joker_450th & RoKaDitz)

• 2 months later...

Updated the OP description, basically because of the upload limit I'll only be uploading video formulas of my conversions on YouTube. Won't need to upload formulas of Righteous' 2K15 sets since he's already doing that on his channel.

AJ Styles, Randy Orton Current and '04, and Batista uploaded. Check OP for YT links

Edge, Christian, Alberto Del Rio, and Paige added.

These are really good. I wish they could be converted to Ps3 or Xbox 360, too.

Technically you can but it has way less grapples (front, medium, strong) than in PS3/360 so might wanna stick to previous years' vids

These are really good. I wish they could be converted to Ps3 or Xbox 360, too.

Technically you can but it has way less grapples (front, medium, strong) than in PS3/360 so might wanna stick to previous years' vids

That sucks. I guess I just have to stick with that and LZ's sets. I like LZ's sets anyways. I just wish I had more options.

These are very awesome sets man. I wish I had 2k15 on ps4. By the way who is that in your sig and profile pics?

thanks, all credit goes to Righteous of course :cool:

oh and um Camren Bicondova, dancer, she plays Selina Kyle on Gotham TV show

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived