all progress erased

age24

That makes you an elite level tester. The more I read about this mess, the more thankful I am that I didn't commit to buying an unfinished product.

I warned these idiots. The game sucks

I will warn you for another statement like this.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be an issue with your console not the game as game data is not saved on the disc...

Completely not related. Yeah, there's no save data on discs, but the game is programmed to run/load data from the system. So, yes, a game can be responsible for save glitches and other problems because of faulty programming.

I'm not saying this is a huge issue, but a few people have posted about it and it wouldn't surprise me if a save bug is yet another oversight with this game.

I found if exit the program before turning off the ps4 it doesnt do this

Ok, I tried this by downloading my own damned Bret Hart caw and then exiting the program by going into Settings, System Storage Management and then checking Application Saved Data before shutting down the ps4 and it worked! Bret Hart lives!!!

Would be nice to have heard something/anything from the community manager, though...

Man *Censored* that *censored*in' garbarge shit seriously again!

I was one match away from finishing showcase mode than everything got erased the *Censored*?

How can this not be fix yet? What the *Censored* is wrong with these *censored*in' developers?

Man *censored*in bullshit , im seriously thinking about *censored*in' shippin the game back , *Censored* that wasted 6 hours and plus playin' this shit and i have to start all over? and how do i know it wont happen again? *censored*in clown.

This should have be fix by now. so *censored*in' pissed off.

I hope I don't run into this, I just started the TripleH-HBK showcase.

Much like Xbox One, these next-gen systems, you need to close out the game after use, kinda like Task Manager.

When you're done, hit the PS button to go to dashboard, hit Option button on the controller and select "Close Application" on the menu that pops-up. That's the proper way to exit out of a game.

Of course if you did this and still had issues, then ignore what I said.

Aren't saves backed up to the cloud anyway?

I just signed up for the ps+ service, is there anyway I can back up my progress online using that service?, and if so, how do I do it? I completed the HHH/hbk story and about almost halfway through the punk/cena story...I don't want to lose anything so if anyone can give me some helpful info it would be greatly appreciated. :)

When you're done, hit the PS button to go to dashboard, hit Option button on the controller and select "Close Application" on the menu that pops-up. That's the proper way to exit out of a game.

OK, now something like that would've been helpful to hear from the community manager! I swear to god, I never knew how to properly (or even that I needed to) shut down an application before today! Thanks man!!!

I suppose the bright side is that I only lost 2 days worth of downloads and game progress but it's still a major bummer to have to start all over again! Especially with that stupid cap of 20 downloads per day. Guess that means I'll be playing GTA V for the next 24 hours until I can complete my roster again...

I beat showcase and this happen to me 14 hours out the widow lol ><!!!!

Sucks because only allow 20 downloads a day and lost all stuff i downloaded yesterday ;/

Plus, the great Stardust I downloaded yesterday is no longer on CC and the damned Goldberg that I uploaded (which admittedly wasn't very good but I at least had the moveset figured out) that I uploaded got removed for some reason!!!

Question is.. why the heck aren't 2K responding about this issue? It's a game breaking issue for cryin out loud. I'm hoping it won't happen to me tomorrow, but have a strange feeling it will.

Also, I tweeted Marcus about this, awaiting a reply (which I doubt I will get)

Question is.. why the heck aren't 2K responding about this issue? It's a game breaking issue for cryin out loud. I'm hoping it won't happen to me tomorrow, but have a strange feeling it will.

Because they have your money!

Me personally wont be touching showcase till this shit gets fixed.

Because they have your money!

Me personally wont be touching showcase till this shit gets fixed.

Nope, I have yet to buy/get the game. Even which, I'm having second thoughts about buying.

Those queefs at Amazon delayed my order. I preordered the Hogamania edition for PS4 back on August 5th, and they JUST shipped it. I won't get it until Tuesday now, or Monday if I'm lucky....and I'm starting to think this is a good thing now o.O

Archived