Astro Zombie's WWE2K15 CAW Topic - Hayabusa Added! 01/15/15

Astro Zombie

He wore elbow pads and longer wristbands on the scarecrow attire, here are some pics:

MUe9OQK.jpg

BzuinIe.jpg

g8l31Wz.jpg

And he also used this as entrance attire:

MvQDuPL.jpg

jlXv5Xq.jpg

And for the white attire he used elbow pads sometimes and sometimes not, he also used black and green bracelets on his right arm and a white longer wristband on the left arm:

9EwX36P.jpg

y2utXeb.jpg

q4O24eF.jpg

Hope those help. :)

Thanks for those pics. Will definitely help. I'll check this later but did he have different color kickpads on the White attire? The studio pics show a white and black kneepad but did that extend all the way down? I noticed some kickpad looking things in the Kneepad section (I think they're Gabriel's) and am currently using those because the actual kickpads look terrible in game and the kneepads would allow me to have two different colors.

On Punk and Jericho: Probably not for both tbh. I would make Punk if they had a proper head but they don't. Not much interest in Jericho.

He wore elbow pads and longer wristbands on the scarecrow attire, here are some pics:

MUe9OQK.jpg

BzuinIe.jpg

g8l31Wz.jpg

And he also used this as entrance attire:

MvQDuPL.jpg

jlXv5Xq.jpg

And for the white attire he used elbow pads sometimes and sometimes not, he also used black and green bracelets on his right arm and a white longer wristband on the left arm:

9EwX36P.jpg

y2utXeb.jpg

q4O24eF.jpg

Hope those help. :)

Thanks for those pics. Will definitely help. I'll check this later but did he have different color kickpads on the White attire? The studio pics show a white and black kneepad but did that extend all the way down? I noticed some kickpad looking things in the Kneepad section (I think they're Gabriel's) and am currently using those because the actual kickpads look terrible in game and the kneepads would allow me to have two different colors.

Yeah, the right kickpad was black and left one was white:

rWOFGsO.jpg

Also, do the kickpad logos have to be the same on both legs? I dont't have the game so I don't know.

Let me know if you need more refs. :)

• 1 month later...

Yes please continue the Hayabusa caw. It looks pretty good even with the limitations in this years game. will it include full moveset and entrance?

As good as I can do, yes.

and make the second attire purple please

I was thinking Superstar Hayabusa but I honestly have no idea if that's even doable. Purple is an option. It's disappointing that Darkside Hayabusa and H would be virtually impossible.

--

Added a Seth Rollins Entrance/Signature/Finisher showcase video to the first post if anyone's interested.

Archived