KS Showcase 2K15

ksdixon

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey bro. I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I want to share this. You don't get as much attention around here as you should, your created wrestlers are great and I've been a big fan of yours since the LXW/VWE days.

Totally true man.

Kyle Nobbs here, nice to see you're still making CAWs Karl.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mid Year Updated Thoughts on 2015:

- Whilst there is still the weird slow motion effect on some moves - noticeably moves which involve opponents going through the air like a hip toss/arm toss - this is mostly an issue in CAMoveset menus. Scrolling through that mode is painfully slow, and the 'ding' of the bell under the matt from these new motion captured moves is really annoying. Gives me a headache. In-game though? The slowdown on through-the-air-moves isn't as noticable.

- I have completely turned around on the slower move speed overall, espeically when I go back and play 2014. 2014 is in super speed, and nothing looks impactful. 2015's slower style looks impactful and feels impactful when paired with the stamina system.

- Rolling the downed opponent over, even when it's rolling them TOWARDS the ropes, and dragging downed opponent by arm/standing opponent by head a few steps towards the center of the ring for nearly every move gets REALLY ANNOYING.

- Also annoying is that the moves don't seem to come-out when you tell them to. I press grapple, nothing happens, so I press it again to 'double-confim', by which time the CPU has usually used a strike on me. I'm told this is something to do with online play and "lag" somehow? But I am talking about the offline singleplayer game and it effects everything. Matches aren't fun to play.

- CPU vs CPU AI sims are messed-up. CPUs ignore half their moveset categories, and in general perfer strikes to grapples. Matches aren't fun to watch.

- When matches aren't fun to play or watch, on top of their being match type removals and creation mode removals, my time with the game fizzled-out pretty quickly. I hope 2016 fixes a lot of these issues and returns a lot of the match types and creation modes, or I think I'm done.

Archived