KS Showcase 2K15

ksdixon

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the page you can download the images. I would use something else like Photobucket, but that forum is just as screwy for me as Imageshack is, but it contains extra work for me manually going and adding the pics to PB's website, whereas with IS I use a handy little automatic uploader tool. I 'might' fork over £5 a month to get direct links to images back, since IS are greedy *censored*s who went premium service only.

EDIT: Scratch that. Started a 30 day free trial on my new ImageShack account, and will go paid after that.

Toxic (Updated Attire & Attire 2)

Q07tpR.png

Didn't like the Xavier Woods tights on him the more I looked at him. The cap card doesn't have quite the right color levels. The green used isn't such a 'grass green', it's the default in-game green choice, which is more of a greeny-blue (so both Jason and Toxic look even better than these pictures show). As well, Toxic's kneepads and boots aren't quite as deep of a pink as they look here, they are slightly more washed-out. I was trying to match the parts of the skull is in shadow, rather than being completely white.

To be honest.. my laziness always wins with me. I really like being able to put loads of CAW images into an uploader program and then it spitting the direct links back to me. Beats having to upload to the website of photobucket or imgur manually and then manually collecting the direct-to-image links again. The price is ImageShack's basic paid service isn't actually as high as I thought, so I don't mind paying it.

Would you be keen to have a try at blade myers or austin bane?

Hey man, just seen your PM.
We'll deffo collaborate on some CAWs this year, should be fun.

Archived