"-In Game Superstars Studio screenshots-" #1 #24 & #71

.RyeE.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably the most realisic Stone Cold Steve Austin face we've ever had in a WWE video game.

It's very odd to see him go from one of the worse models in previous years to one of the best in this one.

Too bad he has no vest lol. Got to love how most of the models look, hope it was worth all the sacrifice in features and match types :rolleyes: thanks 2k!!

No doubt they may have "dropped the ball", but the characters in the game are bar none the most realistic they've ever been. Looking at these photos, I honestly can't tell you I am disappointed in any of them. Wow, do they ever look good.

They may look good but that's all they are, 2k sacrificed way too many features and match types to give us better graphics and motion captured moves which I hear aren't all that different than what they were before.

These screen caps are amazing I hate to sound like a bitch but I'm not seeing the ones I really want to see like Shawn Michaels, Retro Triple H, Retro Batista, Sting, Hulk Hogan (IF POSSIBLE), Retro Kane, Kevin Nash, Booker T, and Retro Chris Jericho. MAINLY WANNA SEE THAT KANE AND HBK IN WRESTLING ATTIRE THOUGH

No doubt they may have "dropped the ball", but the characters in the game are bar none the most realistic they've ever been. Looking at these photos, I honestly can't tell you I am disappointed in any of them. Wow, do they ever look good.

They may look good but that's all they are, 2k sacrificed way too many features and match types to give us better graphics and motion captured moves which I hear aren't all that different than what they were before.

In my opinion, the new moves/new animation of moves look better than what we had before. And yeah, what you say makes sense. However I'm okay with having amazing graphics, better gameplay (apparently) and less features and whatnot so long as they add in the removed features down the road, along with new stuff as well.

I'd rather have WWE games go from okay to amazing over a course of time rather than it just be good (not terrible nor great) for a long period of time, like what we had when THQ was making these games.

These screen caps are amazing I hate to sound like a bitch but I'm not seeing the ones I really want to see like Shawn Michaels, Retro Triple H, Retro Batista, Sting, Hulk Hogan (IF POSSIBLE), Retro Kane, Kevin Nash, Booker T, and Retro Chris Jericho. MAINLY WANNA SEE THAT KANE AND HBK IN WRESTLING ATTIRE THOUGH

Most of them just got posted in the Screenshot thread

In my opinion, the new moves/new animation of moves look better than what we had before. And yeah, what you say makes sense. However I'm okay with having amazing graphics, better gameplay (apparently) and less features and whatnot so long as they add in the removed features down the road, along with new stuff as well.

I'd rather have WWE games go from okay to amazing over a course of time rather than it just be good (not terrible nor great) for a long period of time, like what we had when THQ was making these games.

It's going to take a lot for a future WWE game to beat out 2k14 for me. The game was pretty spot on in terms of all the features and match types and roster that I wanted in a WWE game for me. The graphics and gameplay (which was consistent) was never a factor for me. To me a game needs more than just good graphics to be good. It needs content.

I agree with you, I'm more just focusing on how great the games will get opposed to how bare WWE2K15 is. Although, that's assuming 2K improve each game opposed to being more or less the same each year. While WWE2K15 doesn't look that impressive in terms of content, I'm certain WWE games will be better off with 2K than they were with THQ.

Archived