"-In Game Superstars Studio screenshots-" #1 #24 & #71

.RyeE.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you, I'm more just focusing on how great the games will get opposed to how bare WWE2K15 is. Although, that's assuming 2K improve each game opposed to being more or less the same each year. While WWE2K15 doesn't look that impressive in terms of content, I'm certain WWE games will be better off with 2K than they were with THQ.

The graphics are a step up, but the way 2k has been this year on releasing info, the releasing a half-completed game which is what this feels like to me all for the sake of just releasing a game every year has really brought me down on 2k. Unless 2k16 is top notch I will not purchase it.

6H84Dyq.jpg?1

Now was that so hard, 2K

It's not like they can just throw in other big corporations logos like nothing. Was it hard? No. Was it worth the money for licensing? Hell no.

Could've at least had the Brock Lesnar logo and a plain beanie instead of the same exact attire for 2 years straight.

Does anyone know how to use the downloaded EAS as a superstars alt attire or confirm if it's possible? If it is, please link me to the video.

I don't have a video, but I think you have to go to EAS and go to "info" to change it to an alt attire

Aj, Brie, Naomi & Tamina look fantasti..Summer looks weird when using facial expression but just standing looks amazing. Cameton is okay...she looks to Asian. Natalya looks like Nati just really clay like & Nikki looks awful. So 5/8 is better odds than the games have had since 2009. Emma & Paige will look great. Emma will be so muxh fun to play as!

Archived