Wrestle Kingdom 9 1/4/15 Results

AssaultDriver720

Sorta unrelated but in trying to familiarize myself more with NJPW beyond this event, I'm watching Okada/Nakamura from G1 and the sequence from the Rainmaker into the armbreaker into the Boma Ye and then the camera panning to the audience's reaction is *censored*ing amazing.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's probably how NJPW sees it's American audience, they do think WWE is a joke of a business.

You mean like, NJPW produced this because they feel this is what the American audience needs to see to be hooked?

Yeah, that. I worded it incorrectly.

That's probably how NJPW sees it's American audience, they do think WWE is a joke of a business.

You mean like, NJPW produced this because they feel this is what the American audience needs to see to be hooked?

Yeah, that. I worded it incorrectly.

So... It's basically the wrestling version of Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.

• 3 weeks later...

The thing about that commercial is, if they told me NJPW created it, i'd very much believe it.. when they used to advertise the highlight show on weekends at TV Asahi, the whackiness of their adverts for it and the odd random shit going on in Japanese commercials and programming before the show would start (when i used to watch it) is pretty much in line with that advert in all fairness lol, a random cow.. the batman style "fhwack!" shtick, yup i'd believe it was them, all it needs is a girl in the corner for no reason looking serious and then randomly laughing at nothing and it'd be gold in Japan.

Archived