For those who pre ordered the Digital version

J-man89

I found a great way to game, and be a family man! More TVs! I have two TVs in my living room, a big one for my wife and daughter and a smaller one for gaming, and two nice size ones in my bedroom so my wife can watch TV while I game. I usually work 50-60 hours a week, and I still do all of my husband/fatherly duty.

I get most of my gaming and stuff in on Sunday because my wife works Sundays, and I'm off every Sunday, so I can watch football, and get my gaming in.

Last question about digital, if I get the deluxe, does it come with all the later DLC or am I just paying extra for Hogan and Sting?

No you just get the showcase DLC along with Paige both Hogan's and both Sting's and the accelerator. The NXT, WCW and moves packs aren't included with it. But i remember hearing the season pass gets you a discount with future DLC, i may be wrong though.

Its more than worth it, pre ordered the digital deluxe edition the other day and i already got it downloaded and everything tax free. Tonight at 12am the game unlocks, i can hardly wait.

The digital deluxe is definitely worth it. I was going to get a physical copy until I realized that both stings, both hogans, and the season pass for showcase was included for 20 bucks more. I couldn't pass that up.

I just figured out by looking at the clock that my game unlocks at 11:00 tonight..... so I'm staying up tonight to play it. Screw it, I'll just be tired at work tomorrow....

The digital deluxe is definitely worth it. I was going to get a physical copy until I realized that both stings, both hogans, and the season pass for showcase was included for 20 bucks more. I couldn't pass that up.

I just figured out by looking at the clock that my game unlocks at 11:00 tonight..... so I'm staying up tonight to play it. Screw it, I'll just be tired at work tomorrow....

Lol same here, i just hope i dont pull a all nighter... :shifty:

Debating if I should go the digital route. I mean working at best buy, I could easily get the game tomorrow when I got off. Hell we already got them in today. We just can't sell them until tomorrow. Between 2k15 and GTA, I ain't getting shit done tomorrow. Luckily I'm off Wednesday and Thursday ?

Archived