For those who pre ordered the Digital version

J-man89

What do you plan on doing Tomorrow night when the games released? Since i'll be getting it at 12 i can get alot done, so I'll do a bunch of exhibition matches to get the feel of the game and try the new guys out. Then i'll start Cena and Punk's showcase and start unlocking Punk's new attires.

Can't wait to play around with the Superstar Studio, thats probably the first thing i'll do is Make Dean and Seth's new attire. I probably wont be starting My Career for a few days, need to wait for someone to make a good Finn Balor caw.

I'll probably be up till 4am maybe longer cause i just lose track of time when playing the new games.

OMG. The funniest thing is the first thing I wanna do is make Seths and Deans new attire. And also want to wait for a good Finn Balor CAW to use in Career Mode! haha that's funny! I also wanna make Tyson Kidds attire!

I'll probably play exhibition matches to get the feel of the game planning on using Dolph in my first match. Then will definitely play Cenas and Punks showcase.

OMG. The funniest thing is the first thing I wanna do is make Seths and Deans new attire. And also want to wait for a good Finn Balor CAW to use in Career Mode! haha that's funny! I also wanna make Tyson Kidds attire!

I'll probably play exhibition matches to get the feel of the game planning on using Dolph in my first match. Then will definitely play Cenas and Punks showcase.

Oh yeah forgot about Tyson Kidd, i can't wait to make his cats and facts attire. Again though gotta wait for someone to get the images uploaded. I plan on using Bray Wyatt first probably against Daniel Bryan. In my second match i'm gonna use Luke Harper, thats 2 guys i'm mainly looking forward to playing the most.

Well, I get home around 1am from work,but the game isn't available til 3am est so I'll wait til then. First thing I do after unlocking everything is play a six man tag. I'm thinking sting, warrior and Hollywood vs punk, Batista and Barrett. want to see those entrances. Then I'll start to set up my universe. I'm off Tuesday n Wednesday and I did my errands already so I'll be playing a lot .

Well, I get home around 1am from work,but the game isn't available til 3am est so I'll wait til then. First thing I do after unlocking everything is play a six man tag. I'm thinking sting, warrior and Hollywood vs punk, Batista and Barrett. want to see those entrances. Then I'll start to set up my universe. I'm off Tuesday n Wednesday and I did my errands already so I'll be playing a lot .

Well if you're on the PS4 then you get it at 12am est, XboxOne has to wait until 3am est.

I'm on MST so i won't be able to play it til around 1am tomorrow night but im pumped! Almost less than 24 hours at this point. I usually go straight to movesets. I can't even play while using their default movesets (plus i want to see all the new moves). I'll probably just edit 2 guys first, then play a match to get a hang of the gameplay. Hoping there will be a few good caws up by 3-4am but i doubt it. I'll probably be up til like 5am then be at work at 9am, lmao.

Character creation, and I promised Graeme I'd make an in depth list of everything in CAW mode so that, then i'm gonna try career mode.

After checking out all the new moves, of course.

Mine unlocks at 11pm but I promised I'd take my girl out to watch the Steelers game, so I might get a little bit of a late start. First thing I'll do is try an exhibition 3 man tag match (elimination tag, if it's available) between the Wyatts (me) and the Shield (cpu). After that I'll go into the creation suite to see what's left, check call names and what the face and body morphing is looking like. Third thing on my list is to simulate a year into universe, reset and then see what this story collection is all about. Universe is always the most important mode for me, so I'd assume I'll spend the rest of my night tinkering around and playing with that. Despite all of the disappointments, I'm still really excited to dive into this game finally.

Sadly, I'll be sleep. But I plan on waking up about 5:30, get a few exhibition matches in before work, get a few exhibition matches in during my lunch hour, and grind out a combo of DA/WWE when I get off of work. I plan on disappearing from the forums for a few days to get as much playing time in around my crazy work schedule.

Sadly, I'll be sleep. But I plan on waking up about 5:30, get a few exhibition matches in before work, get a few exhibition matches in during my lunch hour, and grind out a combo of DA/WWE when I get off of work. I plan on disappearing from the forums for a few days to get as much playing time in around my crazy work schedule.

Yea same here, I always go ghost on the forums once a new game comes out. It happens unintentionally though. Time flies...

So is there much a difference between physical and digital. Like are they graphically any difference because I'm somewhat on the fence I haven't preordered as I don't see myself using Sting all that much. My plan was to go out and get tomorrow after class but, if there's no difference between the two then I'll probably get with digital so I don't have to take the bus an hour to go and get it.

I'll get it tomorrow after school. I'll probably make or download Rollins and Ambrose's new attires, use accelerator, play a couple of exhibition, then try out Career Mode.

As soon as I figure out how to upload logos on superstar studios, I'm making Cesaro's current attires

I'll be spending time with my wife, grading papers, preparing lessons for tomorrow, and editing the final chapter of my dissertation. I have office hours until 1, then a meeting with a committee member about said disseration until 2, a two hour drive home, and then my wife will be home...

So basically, I'm going to be doing responsible adult things until Wednesday morning. Somewhere in there I'll also be picking up physical copies of GTA V and Dragon Age: Inquisition for PS4, since, you know, I already paid them off and have so much free time.

Balls.

So is there much a difference between physical and digital. Like are they graphically any difference because I'm somewhat on the fence I haven't preordered as I don't see myself using Sting all that much. My plan was to go out and get tomorrow after class but, if there's no difference between the two then I'll probably get with digital so I don't have to take the bus an hour to go and get it.

It's the same files that are on the physical disc. If there was a graphical difference no one would buy digital.

I'll be spending time with my wife, grading papers, preparing lessons for tomorrow, and editing the final chapter of my dissertation. I have office hours until 1, then a meeting with a committee member about said disseration until 2, a two hour drive home, and then my wife will be home...

So basically, I'm going to be doing responsible adult things until Wednesday morning. Somewhere in there I'll also be picking up physical copies of GTA V and Dragon Age: Inquisition for PS4, since, you know, I already paid them off and have so much free time.

Balls.

Being an adult gamer sucks... I booked holiday & had hernia surgery & it was my birthday all on the original release date back in Oct.. i've been off for 3 weeks and go back to sodding work to monday.

I won't get the game till this friday, and gotta go away the weekend with the gf.

2k has wasted my time off!

Oh and side note.. PSN is now down for 6 hours.

Fun fact, certain games can't be played at all when psn is down. these games include anything with a drop in / drop out co-op. AND digital games as they use a DMI system to check if they legal versions or pirated. So ummm.... yeah, thats a down side to buying on the psn Store!

Archived