Editors' Choice: Who is the future of WWE?

.Sy™

Neville is fine. He's just English. All English people are boring when they talk.

Then they can't be the future, unless the future doesn't really mean the top star. Then of course he can.

The whole "people who can't talk can't be top stars" thing is a really tired theory. I'm sick of hearing it.

The whole " He can do flips hes a great wrestler" thing is a really tired theory, Im sick of hearing it.

Neville is fine. He's just English. All English people are boring when they talk.

Then they can't be the future, unless the future doesn't really mean the top star. Then of course he can.

The whole "people who can't talk can't be top stars" thing is a really tired theory. I'm sick of hearing it.

But where did I mention talking? The problem is, he's dry out of the ring, and even in the ring when he's not doing much. If talking was required, the likes of Goldberg and Brock wouldn't have become some of the biggest names. But what's appealing about Neville? Other than him being pretty acrobatic?

Big E totally could be a major player if he was pushed again. He's big, agile and charismatic, not to mention hilarious.

Definitely. The good thing about Big E is that he has a character, something that Ezekiel Jackson lacked. Ezekiel was just a generic as hell big guy who was boring to watch imo.

Archived