Editors' Choice: Who is the future of WWE?

.Sy™

Big E totally could be a major player if he was pushed again. He's big, agile and charismatic, not to mention hilarious.

He's big!

He's strong!

...but he ain't got no guts...

Big E ain't got no guts

Big E ain't got no guts

He's big, he's strong...

but he ain't got no guts.

Seriously though...

I agree.

What do people think of Baron Corbin? Personally I Think he has a stellar look with the mean smirk and the tattoos. But I can see him flopping once he gets a real match. We've barely seen anything from him.

Question is: are they protecting him or saving the best for later?

What do people think of Baron Corbin? Personally I Think he has a stellar look with the mean smirk and the tattoos. But I can see him flopping once he gets a real match. We've barely seen anything from him.

probably saving the best for later. I think they did the same with Rusev

I love Baron but that's based on presence alone. But we can't make any sort of conclusions about him until he gets longer matches.

Neville is fine. He's just English. All English people are boring when they talk.

Then they can't be the future, unless the future doesn't really mean the top star. Then of course he can.

The whole "people who can't talk can't be top stars" thing is a really tired theory. I'm sick of hearing it.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/10-superstars-who-could-be-the-future-of-wwe

For those too lazy to click on the link, list includes:

• Seth Rollins
  • Luke Harper
  • Sami Zayn
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Charlotte
  • Finn Bálor
  • Hideo Itami
  • Cesaro
  • Baron Corbin
  • Roman Reigns
Nice to see them mentioning the Bullet Club.
The bolded names are the superstars I believe will be big names in the next few years and will most likely be WWE Champion down the line, on day.

And out of those bolded names, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, or Dean Ambrose will be the biggest. Funny, 'cuz they're all former members of The Shield.

Archived