Pre-Loading Error

Astro Zombie

I believe it wasn't available to start downloading until 1pm ET. I started mine up at 1 on the dot and it's blazing right along, on pace to be downloaded completely by 1:40-ish!

I honestly didn't know I had such a tight connection!

But either slow or fast, still a day and a half before we can actually play it...

I believe it wasn't available to start downloading until 1pm ET. I started mine up at 1 on the dot and it's blazing right along, on pace to be downloaded completely by 1:40-ish!

I honestly didn't know I had such a tight connection!

But either slow or fast, still a day and a half before we can actually play it...

Yea mine estimates about 60 minutes until its done. just 50 minutes after Raw monday and i can play it, can't wait, i'll probably be up all night :)

I got it working. Used the mobile app and it started, though perhaps it was a fluke because that was at 1EST.

Have we heard what the update file is? Could it be a day one patch or is it just the Season Pass and Sting/Hogan?

I'm thinking its Sting/Hogan. Have they ever released a day one patch with the preload before?

I got it working. Used the mobile app and it started, though perhaps it was a fluke because that was at 1EST.

Have we heard what the update file is? Could it be a day one patch or is it just the Season Pass and Sting/Hogan?

I'm thinking its Sting/Hogan. Have they ever released a day one patch with the preload before?

Not sure, but I did some Googling before posting this topic and saw that there's a Day 1 Patch for GTA V so I thought it may have been possible.

Still can't buy the season pass or anything though. Which be odd.

I just scrolled over to my library, the updates are Hogan, Sting and the Showcase Season Pass. If you got the digital deluxe, you should be good to go!

Nah, I just got the regular pre-order. Wanted the deluxe but didn't have enough cash to drop on it at the time. I just figured the season pass would be available seperately already.

Its update "Version 1.01 Improved the online stability of the title in addition to number of general improvements to the user experience, including support for 6-man online match types and a "Preview" feature in Community Creations"

Why they cant just let us play that damn game early, some already have physical versions so way we are forced to wait

No no it's different....somehow

Not enough space, we promise

I'm sure the on disc version probably has a 20 Gig video locked on there of the workers at 2K laughing while swimming in our money.....

On a different note, now that both of my games and the slew of add ons has finished downloading, I wonder if I disconnect from the internet and change the date on my system if I can play it.....

Well the game is preloaded to my console. Its surprising how frustrating it is, Knowing its right there on the system, and I still gotta wait to play it.

Hurry. The. Hell. Up. Tuesday.

No no it's different....somehow

Not enough space, we promise

I'm sure the on disc version probably has a 20 Gig video locked on there of the workers at 2K laughing while swimming in our money.....

On a different note, now that both of my games and the slew of add ons has finished downloading, I wonder if I disconnect from the internet and change the date on my system if I can play it.....

Nope tried it before, I wish though.

Archived