Match types that were removed confirmed by people that got the game

Past

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need to redo weapons physic really bad, like its terrible.

That's cute, not comfortable with a conversation containing differing opinions. Appreciated that non-answer by the way, fun having a conversation with you.

You keep replying to my posts with "must be great to have low standards" you are legitimate angry at me because I'm not crying along with you, are you dumb?

I replied in that manner once, because you didn't answer my question. You still haven't, unless you're literally okay with them removing anything other than CAW mode completely and the ring itself. I'm assuming that was just a snide non-response.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but refrain from throwing out the insults. I'm not particularly angry, though it's easier to insult me if you pretend I am, and no, I'm not particularly dumb. Thanks for asking though.

I replied in that manner once, because you didn't answer my question. You still haven't, unless you're literally okay with them removing anything other than CAW mode completely and the ring itself. I'm assuming that was just a snide non-response.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but refrain from throwing out the insults. I'm not particularly angry, though it's easier to insult me if you pretend I am, and no, I'm not particularly dumb. Thanks for asking though.

Who is throwing insults? Game is fine as it is i'm hyped for the positives to this game rather than the negatives. half the shit gone doesn't even bother me because they were broken anyway, regarding match types I can live with it.

This game sucks i'm canceling my pre-order, *Censored* this shit, I cant believe I cant make my own story & use my personal caw on it & freeze the mode about 67 times while doing so & name that story Frozen part 2 because that is all that mode did for the past 2 years. whatever tho I will just create a finisher that will have 0 damage on anything & shit transition on every sequence & call it Negative Zero Driver.

On a serious note tho, dont lose your smile MrSmileySmile.

so you're ok with playing the EXACT same handful of matches .... over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over again with ABSOLUTELY no variety what so ever?

nearly 10 matches are gone out of 100, yes Im okay with playing 90 over & over again.

Triple Threat Ladder, TLC, Iron Man, Cage matches

(All the gimmick Triple Threat matches. Much more limited now in having say 2 #1 Contenders. Can't do HHH vs HBK vs Shelton Benjamin. Can't do three men in a cage but only one can leave.)

Fatal Four Ladder, TLC, Iron Man, Cage matches

(Same thing only with four)

Tornado Tag Teams

(Can only do regular tags, can't have say The Roadwarriors or Steiner Brothers going at it, only standard tags now)

Tag Team TLC, Ladder, Cage, Table

Handicap matches
1vs1 ladder match
Special Referee

(Self Explanatory)

This game sucks i'm canceling my pre-order, *Censored* this shit, I cant believe I cant make my own story & use my personal caw on it & freeze the mode about 67 times while doing so & name that story Frozen part 2 because that is all that mode did for the past 2 years. whatever tho I will just create a finisher that will have 0 damage on anything & shit transition on every sequence & call it Negative Zero Driver.

On a serious note tho, dont lose your smile MrSmileySmile.

so you're ok with playing the EXACT same handful of matches .... over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over again with ABSOLUTELY no variety what so ever?

nearly 10 matches are gone out of 100, yes Im okay with playing 90 over & over again.

That's called a strawman. It's where you invent an argument for me so that you can more easily defeat it. Also pretty much reduction to absurdity.

Keep it up mate. It's quite impressive. My smile is quite intact I assure you.

It's very disappointing they removed these match types and kept it in the shadows, but I for one rarely use them.

I'm always playing Universe, which focuses mainly on 1 on 1 feuds.

Yes I do triple threat and fatal four way matches from time to time but I only make them no DQ.

The only match I'm disappointed is gone cause I used from time to time is the 2 out of 3 falls.

But this is very very sad, how 2K marketed this game, keeping it in the shadow on purpose to hide the fact that they removed too many things. People do have the right to know what they are buying before preordering and paying money in advance.

they removed special referee match after people wanted it back for so many years? why are they removing so much from this game? do they want to fail? i,m sorry, but this is a step too far, i,m cancelling my pre-order and sticking with the ps3 version

they removed special referee match after people wanted it back for so many years? why are they removing so much from this game? do they want to fail? i,m sorry, but this is a step too far, i,m cancelling my pre-order and sticking with the ps3 version

You gotta remember it's not THQ and Yukes on Next gen.. it's 2K & Visual Concepts. Technically two completely different companies sharing the same license. They share aspects of the game but it's not the same franchise.

Like ACClaim's WWF Warzone & Attitude were nothing like Legends of Wrestling

They want you to buy this years game in the hopes that next years game fixes all they took out of this years game. They're removing all that stuff because it makes it much easier to market next years game.

People are under the impression that alot of stuff will be back next year.The thing is,they probably wont bring more then half stuff back if any at all.Its a different company with a different vision.With the game being bellow bare minimum i expect next year to be slightly improved with one or 2 new modes being the highlight of the game + another 2k showcase-like mode thats gonna be praised for being the same mode,repackaged and renamed each year (yay!).IMO it will be years before we get all this stuff back.Time to say good bye to all those stuff you liked all these years in games and remember with 2k nothing is ever really safe.

Now all you 2k lovers out there can tell me what was wrong with all those match types?What you didnt play them?Sure,because you didnt play them and they got removed its fine right?Well its only a matter of time that you will get your stuff removed and then we will see how you will feel about the game then.Best game my a$$,feels like something THQ would have done in their early years.

Think I'll fire up my Xbox 360 and play a special referee I quit match.

All sniping aside, I can't believe that they couldn't make these work in the new engine, maybe they're planning to add them during the updates. Or they're going the THQ route and bringing them back as brand new match types in the next games.

Archived