New NJPW video game coming soon! Please be excited.

Crowley

I know everyone is going to make fun of the graphics. I know it probably looks like that because it's a worthless iPhone game. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up. But is there a tiny chance it has these graphics because it's a 3DS game, in which case it could easily end up being the best wrestling game to have come out in years?

Great! Finally the puro video game drought ends. A mobile game, but still. Actually, maybe a mobile game IS needed. I have nothing I like to play on mine. To go from nothing to Boma Ye'ing a fool is a pretty big upgrade.

There was a Fire Pro Mobile game like two years ago. There still hasn't been a home console game since Wrestle Kingdom II.

Well, I never was a fan of the Fire Pro series to be honest. Also, I never understood why Wrestle Kingdom was released on XBOX 360, but Wrestle Kingdom II wasn't. Anyway, it would be a good moment to drop another Puro game soon, with NJPW thriving, even if the other companies are dwindling.

What were those old japanese games for the PS2. All Star Pro Wrestling or something like that? Those games, despite shitty graphics, looked great! a game like those could really instigate a fiercely needed sense of competition.

As much as I scrounge for anything wrestling related when it comes to video games, I don't see myself getting excited for this one. If it's a mobile game (which it most likely is), then I will definitely not be getting it, because I don't even have a phone that would be capable of playing it. If it's a 3DS game (99.99% sure it isn't), then I would check it out. Still, hopes aren't high.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I never was a fan of the Fire Pro series to be honest. Also, I never understood why Wrestle Kingdom was released on XBOX 360, but Wrestle Kingdom II wasn't. Anyway, it would be a good moment to drop another Puro game soon, with NJPW thriving, even if the other companies are dwindling.

Guess they felt there wasn't much of a differences for them to put it on both systems.

Archived