Rollins and Ambrose themes

Paladin Goo

I honest to God dont understand why they cant patch in their music. Some games have been patched to the point where they become totally different games. Surely adding in music cant be too hard. And surely having their music in next year wont be a selling point, so why keep it from us? It's bogus.

Marcus confirmed several times the themes weren't in. I'm planning on using the Ascension theme for Rollins, but no clue what to do about Ambrose

I don't think Ascension is even in the game

I honest to God dont understand why they cant patch in their music. Some games have been patched to the point where they become totally different games. Surely adding in music cant be too hard. And surely having their music in next year wont be a selling point, so why keep it from us? It's bogus.

I don't know what Rock Band or Guitar Hero does to update their music but I wish they could go with that approach.

They've done it 3 times with NBA 2k15 already, and its only been out for a month. They've patches in new courts, shoes and jerseys. Last night They just added the Lebron 12's to the game. I don't see why they can't do that kind of stuff for WWE 2K15.

Marcus confirmed several times the themes weren't in. I'm planning on using the Ascension theme for Rollins, but no clue what to do about Ambrose

I don't know what Rock Band or Guitar Hero does to update their music but I wish they could go with that approach.

The Ascension are DLC.

Exactly, those games have tons of DLC music, why can't 2K come out with an updated theme songs pack? Its not exactly as complicated as coming out with new showcase modes and game models, its just freaking audio files.

Man a q&a thing said they had updated trons, but marcus said that there are not? Who in the blue hell is lying?

Well I wonder what "presentation improvements" they were making that got the game delayed.

Another thing somebody would tweet marcus.

Some people are just good at ignoring

Guys, it's not about if they can or can't add them in, it's a fact about them being too lazy to add them. Dean and Seth had their themes since summer, they had plenty of time to add them.

Stop hating for the sake of hating.

Lets be honest, as soon as Dean and Seth debuted their new themes 2k should of basically said "Okay, lets get this on the to do list"

Guys, it's not about if they can or can't add them in, it's a fact about them being too lazy to add them. Dean and Seth had their themes since summer, they had plenty of time to add them.

Lets be honest, as soon as Dean and Seth debuted their new themes 2k should of basically said "Okay, lets get this on the to do list"

they get their themes directly from the WWE.

They can't add what they don't get from them.

They still could get on to them about it?

Maybe they did i don't know. I'm just dissapointed that they are not in.

so am I. But I don't need to call them lazy or whatever to feel so.

so am I. But I don't need to call them lazy or whatever to feel so.

Yeah i'm not calling them lazy by any means. I just think at least if they were productive about it then at least when people ask them, tweet them etc about them not being in the game they have a basis to say...

"Well we asked WWE but we didn't get permission to use them"

At least we get answers

Archived