GAME Pre Orders

funkmonk

I got this email today from Game.

Thanks for preordering WWE 2K15 from GAME.co.uk.

WWE 2K15 on Playstation 4 & Xbox One is released on Friday 21st November and to help everything go smoothly for you, we will be processing your order and taking payment from Monday 17th November.

Just got the game now. I don't even pre-order this game but I got the Sting DLC codes :D same thing happened last year with Warrior too.

From GAME website? Lucky

Pr-orders are false advertising... it's basically the first shipments have codes, if you pre-order or not.

I rocked up and picked up GTA5 from a supermarket for £32 and got the $1 million bonus too. So it's not for pre-ordering. it's just the first batch. Think of it that way.

Just got the game now. I don't even pre-order this game but I got the Sting DLC codes :D same thing happened last year with Warrior too.

From GAME website? Lucky

Pr-orders are false advertising... it's basically the first shipments have codes, if you pre-order or not.

I rocked up and picked up GTA5 from a supermarket for £32 and got the $1 million bonus too. So it's not for pre-ordering. it's just the first batch. Think of it that way.

Yeah I never get why fans complain when they dont recieve the game the day before its officially out considering its called a release date for a reason.

In the past GAME would get it to you 1 or 2 days early but recently its always been on release.

Im picking mine in the morning.

Dont really care what its priced at as its not like im paying any money towards it anyway.

From GAME website? Lucky

Yeah I never get why fans complain when they dont recieve the game the day before its officially out considering its called a release date for a reason.

In the past GAME would get it to you 1 or 2 days early but recently its always been on release.

Dont really care what its priced at as its not like im paying any money towards it anyway.

This! I'm a postman and I had a very nasty encounter with a guy last year when he didn't get a game the day before release, totally unacceptable behaviour to the point where the police were involved. His game turned up the next day and was delivered to him on release day.

It's a bonus if it comes early, not a right.

From GAME website? Lucky

This! I'm a postman and I had a very nasty encounter with a guy last year when he didn't get a game the day before release, totally unacceptable behaviour to the point where the police were involved. His game turned up the next day and was delivered to him on release day.

It's a bonus if it comes early, not a right.

Wow! What a n*bhead. First of all to even act that way over a game not coming a day early. & then to take it out on the postman, who has nothing to do with him not getting his game a day early.

No, I bought it on a game store near my house. I thought the game would be released on 21, but the night before I call them and asked if the game's already released. The game was delivered there at 8 PM, I was still in my gf's house at 9. At 9.45 I'm already home with the game on my hands. :P

Archived