New HD Gameplay and Menu (PS4)

deadmam04

That's a lot of empty boxes on the character select screen. Makes the screen really wasteful to lay it out that way given "Downloaded Superstars" has it's own section at the top. So what's the point in laying it out to make it look like there should be a lot more superstars in game?

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people really dont understand that the gameplay this guy is posting has stamina and chain grappling turned off

obviously the gameply looks the same as last gen cuz he turned those off

Rather presumptuous of you, but...

Yes, I fully understand the changes the player has made to the HUD. It's turned off. That wasn't what made me think 'oh, this game is now the same as last gen!', it's everything. Commentary, moves, reversals, appearance (generally). It's amazingly similar.

I was mainly talking about the people blind hating, not the people actually giving well thought out posts and reasons like you.

Yea stuff like that is bothering me too, I havent even preordered yet because Im not sure of how much replay value this game will have for me. Plus I wanna see the new gameplay mecahnics like stamina and chain grappling in action. At the same time idk if I can deal with 2k14's reversal fest much longer.

That's a lot of empty boxes on the character select screen. Makes the screen really wasteful to lay it out that way given "Downloaded Superstars" has it's own section at the top. So what's the point in laying it out to make it look like there should be a lot more superstars in game?

Yeah I never get why they do that.

im still going to get 2k15, but if 2k16 isnt *censored*ing amazing, then I'm done

That's my stance too. 2K16 will be the game I judge 2K on, they've layed the foundations.. so they better build a shitload of improvements ontop of that.

im still going to get 2k15, but if 2k16 isnt *censored*ing amazing, then I'm done

That's my stance too. 2K16 will be the game I judge 2K on, they've layed the foundations.. so they better build a shitload of improvements ontop of that.

I think that goes for anyone really who's still getting this year's game xD

Atleast of the non-casuals

I think that goes for anyone really who's still getting this year's game xD

Atleast of the non-casuals

LOL XD One things for damn sure.. I'll be getting my 2K16 requests lined up and ready to fire at 2K when they start taking requests haha. And it'll be loooooong damn list LOL.

The question is, are you sure about that? 2K will probably add divas, generic entrances, custom soundtrack and maybe another deleted mode from previous years, and the rest will be said to be "next near". Then you will buy this game because they added those few things, and next year they will add another 3 things they took out/left out, w/e and you will buy it yearly. Sure, you can do this, but I have made my decision that i won't buy it until we get back:

1. Divas in caw mode

2. Custom songs

3. Much more entrance animations (and every one of those must be in advanced mode)

4. Much bigger caw mode (at least 50 haircuts, and 3D beards, plus tons of designs)

5. At least 50 caw/eas slots, because I doubt we will get SS threads at all this generation

These are must have for next year for me to buy. Other things I would like to have back are (at least one for my next WWE game, and I can wait for the rest):

6. Replay mode/ camera mode/ custom titantron.

7. Create a finisher.

8. Make weapons look like real objects, not like toys, and add good physics to them.

For CAA I can wait 2 years, and I really dont care about custom storylines.

The question is, are you sure about that? 2K will probably add divas, generic entrances, custom soundtrack and maybe another deleted mode from previous years, and the rest will be said to be "next near". Then you will buy this game because they added those few things, and next year they will add another 3 things they took out/left out, w/e and you will buy it yearly. Sure, you can do this, but I have made my decision that i won't buy it until we get back:

1. Divas in caw mode

2. Custom songs

3. Much more entrance animations (and every one of those must be in advanced mode)

4. Much bigger caw mode (at least 50 haircuts, and 3D beards, plus tons of designs)

5. At least 50 caw/eas slots, because I doubt we will get SS threads at all this generation

These are must have for next year for me to buy. Other things I would like to have back are:

6. Replay mode/ camera mode/ custom titantron.

7. Create a finisher.

8. Make weapons look like real objects, not like toys, and add good physics to them.

For CAA I can wait 2 years, and I really dont care about custom storylines.

Yeah well, I myself couldn't care less about Diva CAWs, CAA or even custom songs. Never used those, all I'm concerned about is getting CAW Mode improved a lot next year. Hair, facial hair, 3D beards, and loads of designs. Maybe even bring back paint tool but keep logo importer in too.

I keep hearing two things:

- The MyCareer Mode version of CAW Mode was more limited than real CAW Mode when people were shown the mode early.

- That CAW Mode has Seth Rollins' hair. I didn't see it in this MyCareer CAW video, but we have seen a grey zombie with re-colored Rollins hair (unless that was just an Edit-A-Wrestler Rollins)?

- The MyCareer Mode version of CAW Mode was more limited than real CAW Mode when people were shown the mode early.

- That CAW Mode has Seth Rollins' hair. I didn't see it in this MyCareer CAW video, but we have seen a grey zombie with re-colored Rollins hair (unless that was just an Edit-A-Wrestler Rollins)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBhSz_bC_qI

2:27

Row 2 Column 7 you can see its reigns' hair.

He even scrolls to it at 2:20.

I saw this last night and.. I'm gonna be honest, I kind of laughed at it. My initial thought was "no... nooo, this is another fan made menu" but then I saw the other videos and I cried on the inside. I mean, it's not.. catastrophically hideous or anything but I'm certainly not a fan.

Shit. There goes my last shred of hope.

It is really crap how body accessories such as a necklace can't be put on whilst jackets or tshirts are applied. No more AJ Styles neckless along with entrance vest.

Shit. There goes my last shred of hope.

It is really crap how body accessories such as a necklace can't be put on whilst jackets or tshirts are applied. No more AJ Styles neckless along with entrance vest.

It's the little things like this that are going to get to me with this game.

MORE BAD NEWS... GLITCHES....

CAUTION: The gameplay in this match is cringeworthy (lots of running grapple/strike spamming)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-02-c8ZiDqY

The tables look miniature and it looks like HHH was named the winner after Daniel put him through the table. Even though I'm still buying the game, this is bad.

Some good things (I feel like we need them):

- Body doesn't seem split into parts anymore. Lettering can be moved onto the arms, for example.

- Flags can be resized a fair amount. Possible larger than before.

- A surprising number of 'WWE Attires' look like they can be recolored, I half expected them to just be stock parts that we couldn't edit.

- Although hte choice is ass, we can add more than one facial hair still.

- No more crotch/ass blur.

Archived