HFM's Logo Requests

High Flying Maniac

With the all new ability to import images from our computers into the game (well, for XB1 and PS4 users), I figured I'd offer my services for those that may feel they aren't so great with picture editing programs. I may not be the greatest with photoshop but I'd say I'm still fairly good.

*PLEASE NOTE*

- For now, I'll only be working from images and editing them. So I won't be creating anything from scratch, just working from images and editing them in a variety of ways such as adding transparency, removing backgrounds, altering color etc.

- I work about 40 hours a week so I may not get your request done right away. So please, be patient.

- If you're not happy with the end result, feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to try and make sure you're satisfied. Just don't be a jerk about it lol.

If you're curious about what to expect when requesting, here's some of my work (I'll add more as I do more).

dQZUcqy.png

Zo3qQQd.png

So yeah, guess that's it. Let the requesting commence!

can u please make hideo itami attire logos

If you have images, I can try. But if you mean actually make them... "... I won't be creating anything from scratch, just working from images and editing them in a variety of ways...".

ill email you my logos :) thanks for your time in helping us out!

I will start on your requests probably later today (assuming I'm not going to be glued to WWE2K15 lol).

can u please make hideo itami attire logos

If you have images, I can try. But if you mean actually make them... "... I won't be creating anything from scratch, just working from images and editing them in a variety of ways...".

ill email you my logos :) thanks for your time in helping us out!

I will start on your requests probably later today (assuming I'm not going to be glued to WWE2K15 lol).

haha ok no problem I just started showcase myself so it's cool...once again thank you for the help it's much appreciated :)

You are doing some awesome edits here man. Great job.

I was wondering if you could help me out with this?

JysBpls.png

There are just some Scars & Tattoos but I can't get them to look good in the game. The skin tones never match. I was wondering if you could do something similar like what you did with the Joker tattoo on the first page.

You can remove the body hair & "sun" looking tattoo if you wish I don't really need those.

I hope you can work with that. Thanks so much if you can, if not then I totally understand.

Very generous of you mate, I've been trying to get my face in the game both editing with Photoshop & Gimp and I'm deadset hopeless, the stuff may as well be in another language that's how bad I am at it. If I emailed you the pics maybe you could help me out. I'll PM you about it. I only need this for my CAW won't be creating anyone else, will be relying on CC for that...

Archived