WWE 2K15 Creation Suite Blog - More Create modes scrapped

TheDeaconBosco

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the tip for uploading images it says "For best result your image should include an Alpha Channel" Whats that exactly? Sorry i'm a dummy when it comes to that stuff.

"Alpha Channel" gives a logo/picture transperancy if you use it as a background layer. Atleast the parts you cut away

In the tip for uploading images it says "For best result your image should include an Alpha Channel" Whats that exactly? Sorry i'm a dummy when it comes to that stuff.

IDK what this is about but alpha channel is like a red color channel in RGB, alpha says how much transparent certain pixel is. Not every picture type has a alpha channel, like jpeg doesnt have it, I think png has one, bmp too. Even gif has one.

inb4FemaleGamers

wat
Complain about not having the option to create themselves in the game.
...you can't be serious with that :facepalm:

1. Woman wrestling exists (you know...Alicia Fox, Layla, etc.) even in the WWE

2. Female CAWs exist (You don't need to create yourself in the CAW mode, ya know?)

3. You don't need to be a woman in order to do so.

I'm fully aware of how big Diva CAWs are...

However, I was speaking more towards the female gamers. I feel for them.

I don't want to sound like a complete jerk here. Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say.

IDK what this is about but alpha channel is like a red color channel in RGB, alpha says how much transparent certain pixel is. Not every picture type has a alpha channel, like jpeg doesnt have it, I think png has one, bmp too. Even gif has one.

Oh i see, thanks.

I kind of forgave 2K for the lack of Layla & Alicia Fox because of the new creation being update but now since no divas can be created, Alicia & Layla not being included is b.s & pure laziness to add a few more of the active divas. We get ten divas as a whole & can't create any. Also I'm guessing edit a diva will only include in game diva outfits so we can't really update Cameron.

I could have swore Marcus said we could still have diva caws just not in my career Or Am I just going nuts O.O

It hasn't been officially confirmed but the fact that 2HQ are trying to censor it by deleting posts & topics about it is a major give-away it's true.

This be first year i can't make my self in a wrestling game then this sucks :/

@GEOLINK this doesn't effect them more then anyone else who creates female CAWs.

The Showcases better be the greatest thing ever now.

Was talking about the minority that probably like to create themselves or whatever.

But the removal of the gender in general is bad. I understand that and I agree there's more to it then that

Basically no create entrance (in advanced you can only choose from like 20 animations, not even every superstar from the game!!!)

What!?

IDK if it's a "what" like "I dont understand" or like "what? seriously?". But let's say:

We all knew that in the game we had only entrances of the ingame superstars + the phone call entrance. But that applies to the easy creation only. In the advanced creation mode you can only choose about 20 (?) animations or even less. Not every in game supersatar animation is there! That' s BS. And yes, that' s true.

I could have swore Marcus said we could still have diva caws just not in my career Or Am I just going nuts O.O

It hasn't been officially confirmed but the fact that 2HQ are trying to censor it by deleting posts & topics about it is a major give-away it's true.

This be first year i can't make my self in a wrestling game then this sucks :/

I know it sucks. Creating divas has been in since the Nintendo 64 days. It's BS they removed it. All I can say is they'd better work on making 2K16's creation suite the best ever.

Basically no create entrance (in advanced you can only choose from like 20 animations, not even every superstar from the game!!!)

What!?

IDK if it's a "what" like "I dont understand" or like "what? seriously?". But let's say:

We all knew that in the game we had only entrances of the ingame superstars + the phone call entrance. But that applies to the easy creation only. In the advanced creation mode you can only choose about 20 (?) animations or even less. Not every in game supersatar animation is there! That' s BS. And yes, that' s true.

That is absolutely *censored*ing rediculous! They've had to create the in-game wrestlers using the ''NEW CODE!!11!! OMFG!!!121'', why wouldn't they allow those entrance animations for CAWs as well?

I kind of forgave 2K for the lack of Layla & Alicia Fox because of the new creation being update but now since no divas can be created, Alicia & Layla not being included is b.s & pure laziness to add a few more of the active divas. We get ten divas as a whole & can't create any. Also I'm guessing edit a diva will only include in game diva outfits so we can't really update Cameron.

And they included paige as freaking season pass exclusive to drain every cent from your pocket if you are her fan, because you can't create her in the game...

What!?

That is absolutely *censored*ing rediculous! They've had to create the in-game wrestlers using the ''NEW CODE!!11!! OMFG!!!121'', why wouldn't they allow those entrance animations for CAWs as well?

Not only caws. In game superstars as well. I know for sure damien sandow entrance is not in the advanced mode, because he has this rolling into the ring thing that I wanted to give to dean ambrose, but no, you dont have it, even for in game superstars!!! Not even sandow himself. I think there are about 20 animations in general in advanced mode.

So glad I didn't spend 400 bucks and get a next gen system and this game. I don't blame people being upset as I would be livid with this news. And people complained that THQ was bad, at least they didn't sucker you in and then give you half a game with almost no game modes. They really treated us like kings when 2k14 was being released in terms of the amount of content that was included and the amount of info they gave us months in advance and I think a lot of it was due to that it really was the group from THQ still being in charge.

2k on this game has really lacked and been rather shady and now we know why.

So glad I didn't spend 400 bucks and get a next gen system and this game. I don't blame people being upset as I would be livid with this news. And people complained that THQ was bad, at least they didn't sucker you in and then give you half a game with almost no game modes. They really treated us like kings when 2k14 was being released in terms of the amount of content that was included and the amount of info they gave us months in advance. 2k has really lacked and been rather shady and now we know why.

This. People mostly bashed THQ for their wwe 12 (svr 2011?) moveset deleting. I know, they deleted a shit ton of moves but that was one thing. WWE 13 had like 150 moves more, and 2k14 had basically every move you needed (well... almost :D). But people remembered this till the end. THQ wasnt really so bad.

Archived