WWE 2K15 Creation Suite Blog - More Create modes scrapped

TheDeaconBosco

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Crotch/Ass blur IS STILL THERE.

Just another lie, then.

I'd like to see Marcus and the 2K clowns spin that BS! They tweeted it was gone, and now it's still in? I'm not surprised really, expected it to remain in!

We can't edit the colors for Seth Rollins' hair on a new CAW. I thought we saw a grey zombie CAW with Rollins' hair recolored grey, or was that an edited Rollins?

Mask Designs and Logos now respect the eye/nose/mouth holes of the mask. So the 'shark teeth' mask design now has a huge hole in the teeth with your wrestler's lips sticking through. There is no mask without a mouth hole if I recall correctly.

The pre-made nWo shirt is *censored*ing shiny, which looks completely absurd. The nWo logo in WWE Logos cannot be recolored.

Trying to put black desgins over Jack Swaggers WE THE PEOPLE jacket to remove the snake or the breast pocket design makes the design pieces (I tried two) practically invisible, you can still clearly read the crap underneath.

I was able to copy an attire once, so caws get two attires.

- I saw a stream where a caw had Seth Rollins hair. Gray and light brown.

- The fact that it seems WWE logos cannot have the color changed is unfortunate

- The crotch blur is a lot better looking then it was before, the sock blur is worse. Sucks about the ass blur.

- Decent that we get two attires, beats what most of us thought

We can't edit the colors for Seth Rollins' hair on a new CAW. I thought we saw a grey zombie CAW with Rollins' hair recolored grey, or was that an edited Rollins?

Mask Designs and Logos now respect the eye/nose/mouth holes of the mask. So the 'shark teeth' mask design now has a huge hole in the teeth with your wrestler's lips sticking through. There is no mask without a mouth hole if I recall correctly.

The pre-made nWo shirt is *censored*ing shiny, which looks completely absurd. The nWo logo in WWE Logos cannot be recolored.

Trying to put black desgins over Jack Swaggers WE THE PEOPLE jacket to remove the snake or the breast pocket design makes the design pieces (I tried two) practically invisible, you can still clearly read the crap underneath.

ISnt the NWO logo in the game?

- I saw a stream where a caw had Seth Rollins hair. Gray and light brown.

- The fact that it seems WWE logos cannot have the color changed is unfortunate

- The crotch blur is a lot better looking then it was before, the sock blur is worse. Sucks about the ass blur.

- Decent that we get two attires, beats what most of us thought

Sock blur? The hell is that?

Try putting a design on a singlet. It moves up considerabky from where you place it. When you edit it, and t resets to the starting point...

Good luck being precise

Lmao. Guess they left the testing job to Stevie Wonder.

You gotta be kidding me. Is that the same when putting a design on a shirt?

Just another lie, then.

I'd like to see Marcus and the 2K clowns spin that BS! They tweeted it was gone, and now it's still in? I'm not surprised really, expected it to remain in!

the croctch blur is not in

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/439999proof.jpg

my pic, the the luminosity turned WAAAY up.

Well... I guess it technically is crotch/ass shadow then.

But for all intents and purposes it's still the same thing as having a crotch/ass blur, as it obscures the logos from being seen.

Id like to see a logo put right across the crotch so we can see if it is blurred.

Alough in game wwe logos look fine but will it be the same for a custom logo?

Archived