WWE 2K15 Creation Suite Blog - More Create modes scrapped

TheDeaconBosco

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we're stuck with 10 divas this year...I'm really not sure how I feel. CAS better be really, really *censored*ing amazing to make up for this shit.

I'd be willing to bet cash money that Alicia Fox will be announced as a free DLC character at some point! She was in that video pretty much confirming her presence in the game and I can't imagine them not throwing a tiny bone to the diva's fans after this crummy news. Afterall, this is pretty much game-breaking news for that segment of the game's audience!

I'm pretty bummed about the loss of custom arenas but with the tiny roster and only 25 caw slots, I'll adapt but diva fans just got punched in the fcc'ing mouth here!

It's a freaking Falcon Punch dude.

The primary reason we did not announce these changes earlier is due to the team working until the last minute to retain as many features as possible. My ass. The primary reason this wasn't announced is because they're using THQ's playbook of bullshit and know announcing it at this point, enough people will just say *Censored* it and keep their preorders.

And people went ape shit when they (THQ) deleted the moves in 12. Now 2K just got ridd of few full create modes! Basically no create entrance (in advanced you can only choose from like 20 animations, not even every superstar from the game!!!), no custom soundrack, no create a finisher, no create a story, no create a title, no create a diva, no create an arena, did I forget about something? Also 10 downloads per day, 5 uploads, 25 caw slots, shitty roster, game modes are kinda meh. The only pros are great graphics, eas, career, a few gameplay mechanics (chain grappling mini game, crawling and using ropes to get up) and thats it.

On prev-gen it is a 5/10 game and for next gen... 4/10. Yep. Even worse. Why? They had over a year to work on a game that (rather) simple, especially for a next gen console. They *censored*ed up and they *censored*ed up badly. Period.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about the shit of a marketing they did with 2k15. Basically told us nothing about the game, especially about the missing things untill the end. I hope they (2k) get the worst gaming developer award or something.

Over on the 2k forums they are censoring this info until they can put up an official statement on it.

I don't understand how they keep letting this sort of info come from outside sources and not them directly. The info is out there now, they should just release their official blog and stop deleting/censoring threads

So we're stuck with 10 divas this year...I'm really not sure how I feel. CAS better be really, really *censored*ing amazing to make up for this shit.

I'd be willing to bet cash money that Alicia Fox will be announced as a free DLC character at some point! She was in that video pretty much confirming her presence in the game and I can't imagine them not throwing a tiny bone to the diva's fans after this crummy news. Afterall, this is pretty much game-breaking news for that segment of the game's audience!

I'm pretty bummed about the loss of custom arenas but with the tiny roster and only 25 caw slots, I'll adapt but diva fans just got punched in the fcc'ing mouth here!

It's a freaking Falcon Punch dude.

The primary reason we did not announce these changes earlier is due to the team working until the last minute to retain as many features as possible. My ass. The primary reason this wasn't announced is because they're using THQ's playbook of bullshit and know announcing it at this point, enough people will just say *Censored* it and keep their preorders.

And people went ape shit when they (THQ) deleted the moves in 12. Now 2K just got ridd of few full create modes! Basically no create entrance (in advanced you can only choose from like 20 animations, not even every superstar from the game!!!), no custom soundrack, no create a finisher, no create a story, no create a title, no create a diva, no create an arena, did I forget about something? Also 10 downloads per day, 5 uploads, 25 caw slots, shitty roster, game modes are kinda meh. The only pros are great graphics, eas, career, a few gameplay mechanics (chain grappling mini game, crawling and using ropes to get up) and thats it.

On prev-gen it is a 5/10 game and for next gen... 4/10. Yep. Even worse. Why? They had over a year to work on a game that (rather) simple, especially for a next gen console. They *censored*ed up and they *censored*ed up badly. Period.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about the shit of a marketing they did with 2k15. Basically told us nothing about the game, especially about the missing things untill the end. I hope they (2k) get the worst gaming developer award or something.

To be "fair"...we don't know about entrances for current gen. They MAY have mo-capped more for male CAWs. But, still...this news is devastating either way.

Lol.. if 2K thought the backlash over that abomination of a last gen 2K15 was bad? They better hide in a bunker.. as shit is going to hit the fan over no Diva CAWs. I don't make them, but I feel for creators who do however. This is pathetic.

Lol.. if 2K thought the backlash over that abomination of a last gen 2K15 was bad? They better hide in a bunker.. as shit is going to hit the fan over no Diva CAWs. I don't make them, but I feel for creators who do however. This is pathetic.

Which unfortunately leads to another burning question...has Universe mode actually been confirmed for current gen yet???

I for one just automatically assumed "well, duh, of course it is" but now I'm questioning myself and wondering if that'll be the next shoe/feature to drop.

Which unfortunately leads to another burning question...has Universe mode actually been confirmed for current gen yet???

I for one just automatically assumed "well, duh, of course it is" but now I'm questioning myself and wondering if that'll be the next shoe/feature to drop.

I think Marcus said Universe Mode was in for both last and current gen.. but don't quote me on that though.

If they dropped universe on current gen that would kill alot of the replay value for me. Cause when i first get a wwe game i play a bunch of exhibition singles matches to get the flow of the new game. Then after the first day or two i really only play universe mode and the matches it generates for me.

So yeah that would be devastating if universe mode was removed. I think they know how important that mode is though so its more than likely in.

2k said that universe mode is the same for current and last gen. That confirms it.

I'm not upset about any of these things being removed, but I definitely get why people would be. Only bummed about custom music and finishers.

Reveal absolutely hee haw about the old gen version, people who bought that got shafted big time and now the same thing has happened for the next gen version 1 freaking week before it goes on sale, if thats not bull shit at its finest then i don't know what is.

inb4FemaleGamers

wat
Complain about not having the option to create themselves in the game.
...you can't be serious with that :facepalm:

1. Woman wrestling exists (you know...Alicia Fox, Layla, etc.) even in the WWE

2. Female CAWs exist (You don't need to create yourself in the CAW mode, ya know?)

3. You don't need to be a woman in order to do so.

Archived