Post your transparent PNG tattoo's and logos here!

KingSheamus

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes it is aj styles. that's my bad i forgot to mention that.

Its not bad. The beard is pretty blurry, but I see why its blurry (cloned some parts to fill the rest in with a bit better texture, right?). Without taking the time to slowly make your own beard, thats expected without a great pic to go by. Other than that, the only thing I'd do is to feather the edges of any part with skin to make it blend in with the CAW a bit better.

yes it is aj styles. that's my bad i forgot to mention that.

Its not bad. The beard is pretty blurry, but I see why its blurry (cloned some parts to fill the rest in with a bit better texture, right?). Without taking the time to slowly make your own beard, thats expected without a great pic to go by. Other than that, the only thing I'd do is to feather the edges of any part with skin to make it blend in with the CAW a bit better.

Yeah the blurriness is just my fault. I used a small picture of aj styles with his beard and just started creating my own beard from that which is why it looks all lq. To be honest I havent touched photoshop in years and used modifying the tna game texture to familiarize myself with using photoshop again. I'll try and fix the edges.

These are a few manufacturer logos I need and I'm really struggling with them as every time I turn the background transparent it doesn't seem to get all of it leaving little bits of colours just around the edges of the text...Also looking for good refs for Dolph Zigglers kneepads, one is a Mueller knee pad and the other logo says SH but I cant find the manufacturer.

Mcdavid logo (for Batista)

aDEO02g.jpg

McDavid kneepad logo (Orton, Rhodes)

zKe5Vj2.gif

Trace logo (Jericho, Ryback, Cena)

TxNo9QS.png

Okay, I'm a total tard.

Like I wanna make Captain America but I can't figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do to get his logos in the game. If anyone can help me out I'll love you 5evrz, I'd like the whole Avengers <_< but I doubt anyone would be willing to go through the trouble. Whenever I search anything logo-wise on CC there's never any results I guess because people can't/don't name their logos.
Basically what I would like is Captain American's hood and the Stripes on his outfit (Based off Avengers movie)
For Iron Man I'd need practically everything (Based off Avengers movie), for Thor I'd basically only need his chest stuff (based off Avengers movie) a Hulk face texture would be cool too if I'm not already pushing my luck here. <_< But I'd appreciate anything like at all. HUGE Marvel fan and I'm technologically impaired

Could some kind person please take the white background off this please making it a PNG file?

Thanks.

34gaetd.png

Hope this is acceptable. Not 100% accurate to the original, but I think its pretty close (Rather than trying to repair images after resizing and removing a background, I just attempt to remake it myself).

gfwRDlr.png

Anyone got any idea how to grab logos off T-shirt, just the simple select and delete with the magic wand is as far as I can go and they turn out pretty rubbish. Here are some shirts that people may find useful if they want too grab logos off them...

tMeLDfI.jpg

Z3PndIF.jpg

Also after the Cena logo from this, planning a custom CenaTraining Cena...

2Zd3vIn.jpg

Mega Shirts post for the experts lol...Also in need of the new Authentic WWE Wear logo in the corner!

1JmxMv1.jpg

ZBNiWwC.jpg

dWfYTxU.jpg

ErucyNn.jpg

uWHZP7A.jpg

AhpELhQ.jpg

lZ2hZLV.jpg

oKCP0LB.jpg

XdudUTn.jpg

zEf2ygM.jpg

mquweXh.jpg

5mUGDbc.jpg

What program are you using to edit images?

If you're using Photoshop, here's a quick tutorial on what I did to get this ready for a logo. It took minimal work, and on the correct color, it looks great. On top of that, it is easily editable later (in case it needed to be recolored later).

Here is the logo I worked with after it was finished. The first image is the logo on the correctly colored background;

dLyg9yR.png

zjnUfB4.png

First, I removed the background. The magic wand wasn't suitable for the job, as the image has a lot of spots that aren't easily accessible with one click of the wand (like the inside of letters and stars). To make the job easier, I went to Select > Color Range... From here, you can click a part of the background color to highlight it in the small window. You want to make as much of the background color highlighted a solid white color, so if you aren't satisfied with the amount that was highlighted, you can hold Shift and click more areas to increase the highlighted area. Once you click OK, it will select all areas that were highlighted. Press Delete and see how it looks. If you're satisfied with how it came out, its time for step 2.

The second thing I did for this logo was adjust the size. I went to Edit > Transform > Warp. From here, I stretched the anchors and corners on the left and stretched them in a way that helped to make the logo look a bit straighter (I hope it did anyway, I didn't have another reference to go by to check its accuracy). Once that was finished, It was slightly blurry. I went and Smart Sharpened it, and it came out better. I was in a hurry, so I may have sharpened a bit too much, but it still looks better than the blurry version.

At this point, You can colorize the image or change certain hues and such you want. It should be ready at this point.

They obviously thought of Cena when they styled Usos new shirt.

Okay, I'm a total tard.

Like I wanna make Captain America but I can't figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do to get his logos in the game. If anyone can help me out I'll love you 5evrz, I'd like the whole Avengers <_< but I doubt anyone would be willing to go through the trouble. Whenever I search anything logo-wise on CC there's never any results I guess because people can't/don't name their logos.
Basically what I would like is Captain American's hood and the Stripes on his outfit (Based off Avengers movie)
For Iron Man I'd need practically everything (Based off Avengers movie), for Thor I'd basically only need his chest stuff (based off Avengers movie) a Hulk face texture would be cool too if I'm not already pushing my luck here. <_< But I'd appreciate anything like at all. HUGE Marvel fan and I'm technologically impaired

2zxv3x3.jpg

@MVallence90: If you're using photoshop then you can try this. I'm using CS2 by the way.

1. The image I started off with is this one

mquweXh.jpg

2. Use the "color range" tool (found under "Select" at the top) to remove the black.

k3jZ30L.pngx0v4RKn.png

3. Now use the eraser tool to remove the white background and anything else that's not needed. I add a white background layer underneath the logo to make sure I didn't miss anything.

x5XXFgx.pngAYoF62M.png

4. Create a new layer and make it all just 1 color.

LAFcegP.png

5. Make the original logo transparent and go back on the logo layer then use color range. Select the white and once it's selected go on the layer that's 1 color and press delete.

dSVrAdg.png

6. Now create another layer of just 1 color (pick white for this part) and make sure it's under the 1st layer that was filled with 1 color.

v0OoxPS.png

7. Use the color range tool and select the color of the 1st layer that was filled with 1 color (for me, it'd be black). Now go to the layer that's white and press delete.

dqs8B9x.png

8. Now make another layer and fill it with black and put it under the white layer (purpose of this is to remove the outlines of the other letters and logos).

5IYfVwk.png

9. It should now look like this.

BDSQSHQ.png

10. Now do the same steps but with the pink.

This way is better imo as you then don't have to worry about those pesky outlines and the logo can be used on any color shirt. Here's a pic where I added a white background to the finished logo

3XqqvfM.png

Hope this was helpful. Not the best at describing things but hopefully this wasn't too hard to understand.

Anyone got any idea how to grab logos off T-shirt, just the simple select and delete with the magic wand is as far as I can go and they turn out pretty rubbish. Here are some shirts that people may find useful if they want too grab logos off them...

Is this any good best I could do it.

rkdd7n.jpg

f0z2oo.jpg

What program are you using to edit images?

If you're using Photoshop, here's a quick tutorial on what I did to get this ready for a logo. It took minimal work, and on the correct color, it looks great. On top of that, it is easily editable later (in case it needed to be recolored later).

Here is the logo I worked with after it was finished. The first image is the logo on the correctly colored background;

dLyg9yR.png

zjnUfB4.png

First, I removed the background. The magic wand wasn't suitable for the job, as the image has a lot of spots that aren't easily accessible with one click of the wand (like the inside of letters and stars). To make the job easier, I went to Select > Color Range... From here, you can click a part of the background color to highlight it in the small window. You want to make as much of the background color highlighted a solid white color, so if you aren't satisfied with the amount that was highlighted, you can hold Shift and click more areas to increase the highlighted area. Once you click OK, it will select all areas that were highlighted. Press Delete and see how it looks. If you're satisfied with how it came out, its time for step 2.

The second thing I did for this logo was adjust the size. I went to Edit > Transform > Warp. From here, I stretched the anchors and corners on the left and stretched them in a way that helped to make the logo look a bit straighter (I hope it did anyway, I didn't have another reference to go by to check its accuracy). Once that was finished, It was slightly blurry. I went and Smart Sharpened it, and it came out better. I was in a hurry, so I may have sharpened a bit too much, but it still looks better than the blurry version.

At this point, You can colorize the image or change certain hues and such you want. It should be ready at this point.

@MVallence90: If you're using photoshop then you can try this. I'm using CS2 by the way.

1. The image I started off with is this one

mquweXh.jpg

2. Use the "color range" tool (found under "Select" at the top) to remove the black.

k3jZ30L.pngx0v4RKn.png

3. Now use the eraser tool to remove the white background and anything else that's not needed. I add a white background layer underneath the logo to make sure I didn't miss anything.

x5XXFgx.pngAYoF62M.png

4. Create a new layer and make it all just 1 color.

LAFcegP.png

5. Make the original logo transparent and go back on the logo layer then use color range. Select the white and once it's selected go on the layer that's 1 color and press delete.

dSVrAdg.png

6. Now create another layer of just 1 color (pick white for this part) and make sure it's under the 1st layer that was filled with 1 color.

v0OoxPS.png

7. Use the color range tool and select the color of the 1st layer that was filled with 1 color (for me, it'd be black). Now go to the layer that's white and press delete.

dqs8B9x.png

8. Now make another layer and fill it with black and put it under the white layer (purpose of this is to remove the outlines of the other letters and logos).

5IYfVwk.png

9. It should now look like this.

BDSQSHQ.png

10. Now do the same steps but with the pink.

This way is better imo as you then don't have to worry about those pesky outlines and the logo can be used on any color shirt. Here's a pic where I added a white background to the finished logo

3XqqvfM.png

Hope this was helpful. Not the best at describing things but hopefully this wasn't too hard to understand.

Both Tutorials in the one post, again cheers guys for all your help...

Now HFM I get stuck on step 4 and 5 of your tutorial, especially 5 getting the whole logo back to being transparant on a coloured background, the colour range doesn't seem to do anything at that stage. Also when adding new layers is there any way for it to be black, you can seem to only choose white and some other stock colours. But I've taken steps of both your tutorials and are actually getting somewhere. Mainly with the shirts with simpler designs, for example here are my efforts on the new Ryback "Hungry" Orange shirt just released (still couldn't quite remove all orange outline but if you put it on an orange shirt it will look good)

B2jkO4P.png

wGdYdtb.png

@MVallence90: You have everything as it's own layer, right? And when I said to make the original logo transparent, I meant through the opacity option. Here's a pic

xLmvJTx.png

And I think I messed up on that step, you should make it transparent after you used color range, not before. As for making the background black (or any color), I just use the brush tool.

Archived