Post your transparent PNG tattoo's and logos here!

KingSheamus

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I POSTED THIS AS A SEPARATE POST WHICH GOT LOCKED AS THE MODS SEEM TO THINK A LOGOS TOPIC IS NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO BE PINNED & EASY TO FIND ON THESE FORUMS...ACTUALLY SHOULD BE A WHOLE NEW SECTION IN WWE2K15/OTHER CREATIONS FOR LOGOS AS YOU CANT SEARCH FOR THEM ON CC THIS YEAR...

ALSO ORIGINALS AND WRESTLER LOGOS NEED TO BE SEPERATE, NO NEED FOR BOTH IN THE ONE TOPIC

As the title says, got no clue why this hasn't happened as searching through community creations is a complete mess since you can't search for logos as they can't be named...

I feel this community would already be creating some of the best logos and for many like myself who are no expert in using photoshop and the like having somewhere to get the logos needed to really use Superstar Studio properly would be great.

Also if inclined to do so, some of the top creators on both the PS4 & Xbox One sides could upload their logos so other users could have a shot.

Of course give credit when the logo you upload is in fact from someone else. Now one big problem will be white logos not really showing but writing in text above should work...

Now I'm legit terrible at photo editing but have tried a few things, most are junk but it's a start, I know nobody will you my custom superstar logo but just to show I haven't nicked everything lol

I think this topic need to be logos for in-game stars or created wrestlers not customs or originals, I only uploaded my logo and the St Kilda logo as they are the only ones I got right.

My Superstar Logo - Matt Vallence

SisJxGm.png

Cesaro RED (credit Judders)

qj7LwQ7.png

Cesaro WHITE (same logo, just my poor attempt to make it white)

TePamYD.png

Batista Trunks Logo (credit Stevie H)

6jwdzG5.png

St Kilda AFL Football Logo

DDr7Tpq.png

could you make me a port adelaie power one mate??

How's this?

KlFPSKw.png

JMan89,

I've asked about the AMA logo as well as the Mcdavid & Trace logos. I can't find just a straight AMA logo all pictures are of the logo already on kneepads and really small. Maybe someone else has but thats why this topic needs to be pinned as it just gets lost in all the many other topic so few see requests...

How's this?

KlFPSKw.png

JMan89,

I've asked about the AMA logo as well as the Mcdavid & Trace logos. I can't find just a straight AMA logo all pictures are of the logo already on kneepads and really small. Maybe someone else has but thats why this topic needs to be pinned as it just gets lost in all the many other topic so few see requests...

I found a fairly decent sized pic of it on an elbow pad

2w7pmok.jpg

How's this?

KlFPSKw.png

JMan89,

2w7pmok.jpg

If someone can tell me what it says under AMA, I'll make it real quick in PS. I can read "Made in U.S.A." on the second line, but I can't read the first line.

How's this?

KlFPSKw.png

JMan89,

2w7pmok.jpg

If someone can tell me what it says under AMA, I'll make it real quick in PS. I can read "Made in U.S.A." on the second line, but I can't read the first line.

In this pic you can make out most of it, its Atlanta something maybe you can make out the rest.

2f08x88.jpg

Thanks. I'm pretty sure its MPG or MFG (That would make AMA stand for Atlanta MPG/MFG Assoc.). I'll just make a version with both, and whichever one turns out to be correct can be used. Only reason I'm thinking MFG is that it could stand for Manufacturing, as in Atlanta Manufacturing Association, but I'm just guessing.

Archived