Post your transparent PNG tattoo's and logos here!

KingSheamus

Not considered advanced work, but this will be a custom logo I'll put on my custom trunks attire for Corey Graves based off of his hand tattoo "Stay Down".

any chance you could make this so it says stay weird ?!

You mean like this?

YKWRnFT.png

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know its a odd question but why do logos have to be transparent?

In the video they said you could use JPEG's didnt they?

This website will let you fairly easily make your background images transparent. You pick your picture, select the color you want eliminated, and it generates a transparent image for you. hope it makes things easier for you!

http://www134.lunapic.com/editor/?action=transparent

.Jpg could be suitable depending on what the background color is and the color of the part you're putting it on. .png is better though IMO and I think it offers a slightly better quality.

My tattoo wraps around a portion of my arm, any suggestions on how to photoshop that?

If possible, use a phone to take a panorama picture of the tattoo, and use Photoshop/Gimp to erase the blank skin. It's probably your best shot.

Just as I thought. Jpegs work fine.

Jpegs don't carry transparency along with them usually though. That's why people go with PNG

Well I put a Austin Logo on my attire and didnt have a prob reducing the transparence in game but then again Austin wore black shirts.

Just as I thought. Jpegs work fine.

Jpegs don't carry transparency along with them usually though. That's why people go with PNG

Well I put a Austin Logo on my attire and didnt have a prob reducing the transparence in game but then again Austin wore black shirts.

When people talk transparency in regards to jpeg vs PNG, they aren't referring to the in game transparency slider.

Made these yesterday.

This will go on the back of his custom trunks I'll make for Mysterio, which will be white, debating on these two...

WVSdoV1.png

or

FTjngOu.png

Debating on which one to use for my custom kickpads I'll also make for him:

Xx1OTEt.png

or

Miy2EbT.png

Out of both categories, which one of both pairs do you guys like better? I personally like the 1st one in the trunks category & the 2nd for the kickpads.

Logo for my main CAW Omega

BUdPo9J.png

I'm just hoping this time someone replies:

Is there a good template where the face parts need to be? Then we could just chop our own pic up and apply it properly. Would appreciate it.

This?

isKSBiq.png

Archived