Post your transparent PNG tattoo's and logos here!

KingSheamus

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm currently in the process of figuring out my CAW. All I know, is he's going to have Adore Delano's face makeup and I am thinking Sexy Star's attire.

*Censored* you, 2K. :)

Haha :P.

Here you go. I was bored lol

79U31SN.png

Aha, thanks! I tried my own too! I'm going to use whichever one works/looks best!

R1E0cAY.png

Something useful for the community would be to add the logos of attire apparels. Things like AMA, McDavid, Trace seem to be the most common used by guys, Big Show & Dolph have a knee pad with a SH logo on it but no idea of the brand name. Would be cool for authenticity.

I'm currently in the process of figuring out my CAW. All I know, is he's going to have Adore Delano's face makeup and I am thinking Sexy Star's attire.

*Censored* you, 2K. :)

Haha :P.

Here you go. I was bored lol

79U31SN.png

Aha, thanks! I tried my own too! I'm going to use whichever one works/looks best!

R1E0cAY.png

Yours looks better! Looks more sickenin! Mine is kind a neutral state lol.

I might have to just use it too haha :D Thanks for posting it too #Party :D.

RVD Singlet :hqhq:

ozMID6B.png

Made it for the lulz. Will apply it but with only 25 CAW slots it'll definitely be one of the first to go if/when I need to clear slots for more CAWs, so I didn't put my best into it. Made in about 30 minutes.

Does anyone have templates? I based this around one of the singlets on RVD that was in the texture pack for WWE2K15 so I have no idea if it will fit well. Gathering templates for kickpads, singlets, etc would be a huge help for everyone IMO

RVD Singlet :hqhq:

ozMID6B.png

Made it for the lulz. Will apply it but with only 25 CAW slots it'll definitely be one of the first to go if/when I need to clear slots for more CAWs, so I didn't put my best into it. Made in about 30 minutes.

Does anyone have templates? I based this around one of the singlets on RVD that was in the texture pack for WWE2K15 so I have no idea if it will fit well. Gathering templates for kickpads, singlets, etc would be a huge help for everyone IMO

I wouldnt mind laying my hands on a singlet for his neon green RVD one.

Hmmmm. I'm getting frustrated because to accurately make ANY of Nikki Bella's fearless attires, I need to completely make an entirely new top.

And that's easy enough, but making it look textured and detail so it doesn't stand out like a sore thumb amongst the 1080P 2k15 graphics is proving to be a challenge.

But, I successfully cut out the Fearless logo. I could cry.

Archived