Post your transparent PNG tattoo's and logos here!

KingSheamus

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xt5pyo7.png

Like this HeroFace?

oPjouTP.png

Yeah like I said, its not going to work so well with the coloured ones like Jericho's cos obviously you lose the colours doing it like this but the other one is like 90% what I was talking about. You can test it by putting other picture layers behind it and seeing how it shows up (a non tattooed arm would be ideal haha) that way if there's still hard edges you will see then straight away to fix with a soft eraser carefully.

I can't explain more without showing you (Monday). Just remember to put the layer transparency in multiply mode as that is the most important step for the transparency

Can't wait to see people's work on CC. I'll most likely suck at it and just upload my face for my created self and download logos. Should be beyond better than paint tool!

Same lol, though I'll give it a good shot heh. Like you, I can't wait to see what people come up with.. logos on CC are gonna be great this year with the logo importer.

Ok it's been confirmed the upload size of the image as to be 512x512 pixels or under.

And there's a limit of 8 custom logos per CAW.

8 custom logos, but they also said you can use those 8 logos as many times as you want. So you could make a repeating pattern and use it 15 times to cover a singlet or whatnot.

Ok it's been confirmed the upload size of the image as to be 512x512 pixels or under.

8 custom logos, but they also said you can use those 8 logos as many times as you want. So you could make a repeating pattern and use it 15 times to cover a singlet or whatnot.

Yeah it's ok for that but sometimes you cant just repeat a pattern, you need 10 seperate logos for 10 completely different things.

Yeah it's ok for that but sometimes you cant just repeat a pattern, you need 10 seperate logos for 10 completely different things.

There's always been a custom logo limit though, at least this time we get the much less restricted low res limit from PT for high res textures of our choice.

I'm willing to help anyone with their logos. I may not be amazing with photoshop but I'd say I'm still fairly good (at least when it comes to this stuff).

Since I now know how big my images can be, it's time to start preparing some logos lol. Hopefully the smaller stuff will still look good in the game. Anyways, here are 2 logos I'll be using in the game (will add more later as I finish preparing them)...

dQZUcqy.png

Zo3qQQd.png

I'm willing to help anyone with their logos. I may not be amazing with photoshop but I'd say I'm still fairly good (at least when it comes to this stuff).

Since I now know how big my images can be, it's time to start preparing some logos lol. Hopefully the smaller stuff will still look good in the game. Anyways, here are 2 logos I'll be using in the game (will add more later as I finish preparing them)...

dQZUcqy.png

Zo3qQQd.png

can you help me with mine? :)

Archived