Post your transparent PNG tattoo's and logos here!

KingSheamus

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish they'd say how big the images have/could be. Would suck to prepare a bunch of images only to find out they're too small (if they're too big, it's rather easy to just make them smaller). So I'll wait until I find out how big images can be.

As for what I have planned, mainly just Jeff Hardy stuff at first like a face texture, shirt logos, face paints, armbands etc. Hoping someone will upload a good texture of his tattoos (current and old). Other than that, it'll depend who I decide to create really.

Wish they'd say how big the images have/could be. Would suck to prepare a bunch of images only to find out they're too small (if they're too big, it's rather easy to just make them smaller). So I'll wait until I find out how big images can be.

As for what I have planned, mainly just Jeff Hardy stuff at first like a face texture, shirt logos, face paints, armbands etc. Hoping someone will upload a good texture of his tattoos (current and old). Other than that, it'll depend who I decide to create really.

If they ain't the right size, you can size them down I guess...

They might lose a bit of quality if you play with the size but they should be okay.

I'm mostly worried about making them too small and having to make them bigger. I want to put as high of quality logos on my CAWs as I can get.

I've been making all my textures at 1500x1500. I'm hoping that we'll find out in the blog tomorrow but personally I'm thinking I should be good with that size. Personally I'm more worried about skin in the texture turning out too light with the CAW lighting. I had that problem a lot last year.

Here's everything I've made thus far. Trying to avoid making too much on the off chance that I've done something wrong and need to re-do designs. Put them onto one picture to void stretching the page

9opLTkX.png

Top L-R: Super Dragon mask design, Corey Taylor Slipknot mask design, Bestia 666 face paint, Side piece for a possible female CAW

Bottom L-R: Back piece for Original CAWs entrance jacket, collar piece for CAWs jacket, various patches for CAWs jacket (Whether or not these will be used depends on if we can finally put logos on the sleeves or not).

I'm mostly worried about making them too small and having to make them bigger. I want to put as high of quality logos on my CAWs as I can get.

I've been making all my textures at 1500x1500. I'm hoping that we'll find out in the blog tomorrow but personally I'm thinking I should be good with that size. Personally I'm more worried about skin in the texture turning out too light with the CAW lighting. I had that problem a lot last year.

That could be an issue but with some transparency and a few other tweaks, it shouldn't pose as a major problem. And there's going to be a blog tomorrow? Had no idea, thanks for the heads up.

Those tattoos... A tip to make them even more easy to use with the new tool would be to do the following:

- Desaturate the image leaving you with a black and white photo.

- up the contrast/levels enough so that the lighter areas of skin start to turn almost white (obviously don't let it distort/burn the image

- set the layer transparency mode to 'multiply'

Now you have only the artwork of the tattoo on a completely transparent background ready to be used on any character model of any skin colour without having to worry about matching edges or even any edge haloing or artefacting.. Try it for yourself if you don't quite understand. You could even use hue/sat/colorize on the end result if you want a different colour other than black eg a more traditional dark blue/green tattoo ink colour

Obviously this will only work for the single colour tattoos or images on a white background but with no white in (since all the white become transparent when multiplied)

Those tattoos... A tip to make them even more easy to use with the new tool would be to do the following:

- Desaturate the image leaving you with a black and white photo.

- up the contrast/levels enough so that the lighter areas of skin start to turn almost white (obviously don't let it distort/burn the image

- set the layer transparency mode to 'multiply'

Now you have only the artwork of the tattoo on a completely transparent background ready to be used on any character model of any skin colour without having to worry about matching edges or even any edge haloing or artefacting.. Try it for yourself if you don't quite understand. You could even use hue/sat/colorize on the end result if you want a different colour other than black eg a more traditional dark blue/green tattoo ink colour

Obviously this will only work for the single colour tattoos or images on a white background but with no white in (since all the white become transparent when multiplied)

I'll give it a go, I was kind of hoping you could blend them with the tools you got on WWE 2k15

The transparency in the game will work to an extent but you'll still have to play around colour matching with the skin a bit otherwise you'll have to go way too transparent.

Follow the steps I posted and you'll get just that tattoo artwork and it'll be suitable for use on any colour background without being stuck to a skin coloured shape. I'm off work this week to move but I can do one as an example for you when I get back to the studio on Monday.

Archived