Hulkamania Edition

The Horror Master

Well, that's what THQ did.. but 2K aren't THQ. So we'll see. Either way? I'll have Hulkamania/Hollywood Hogan in my game, even though I pre-ordered the Sting version at GAME lol.

But 2K did the same for 14, no?

2K14 was mostly a THQ game though.. so they probably released Warrior/Taker as a bonus. 2K15 is 100% 2K's. Like I said? We'll see what happens. They might release Sting and both Hogans, but I wouldn't get your hopes up for it.

I'll be creating CAWs of Hulkamania/Hollywood Hogan anyway. Will use up 2 slots out of the 10 I have reserved for EAS for that.

Paige, in 2k15...

DDP & Goldust in WWE13 ... are / were all exclusives. they didn't become purchasable afterward .

But Hogan is a money maker. The hogan editions are £15 / $20 more for 2 DLC.
They will release it afterward at like $5 a shot and people will still buy....

Once we get the hard copies we can let you know when it'll be available. There is always a date on the back of the redeem codes saying when that exclusive expires, therefore being available as regular DLC after that time frame

Still seems odd they made him the poster boy when the game first get announced and you have to buy DLC to get him! Adding to the pack old gen only gets it through Warrior pack.

He was not. Cena was and is.

Hulk Hogan has been used to promote the Hulkamania edition.

Still seems odd they made him the poster boy when the game first get announced and you have to buy DLC to get him! Adding to the pack old gen only gets it through Warrior pack.

He was not. Cena was and is.

Hulk Hogan has been used to promote the Hulkamania edition.

Thats a cover though. Hogan, Cena, Bray & Reigns all got posters.

Archived