WWE 2K15 Updated Sigs and Finishers

AgeofSandow

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opps I forgot to add

Paige's finisher Ram-Paige is already in the game the "Cradle DDT"

Tyson Kidd been using "Spin Fisherman Suplex 2" as both a Signature and Finisher recently on both NXT and Main Event Matches.

Curtis Axel has been finishing matches with a running Knee to the face. "Swinging Knee Lift" or a running knee like "Jumping Knee Attack 1" are closes it.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually gave Luke Harper that old Kozlov big boot. It looks closer to his actuall running big boot.

If done to an opponent near the ropes, they won't flip over. And the flip over selling animation works well actually when its guys like Ziggler on the receiving end.

I have got to try this. Really nice find

I actually gave Luke Harper that old Kozlov big boot. It looks closer to his actuall running big boot.

If done to an opponent near the ropes, they won't flip over. And the flip over selling animation works well actually when its guys like Ziggler on the receiving end.

I have got to try this. Really nice find

Yeah, that's really cool to know I don't think I would've ever figured that out. I'll probably end up trying that.

Anyone think of giving Bray Wyatt the Spinning Complete Shot which is basically Sister Abigail but without the kiss? I guess it's good in case of reversing a move then hitting it, as he does that a lot where he kinda hits it outta nowhere without the theatrics.

Might switch up the spider walk version with this because I haven't seen it as much.

Randy Orton Retro?

Sig: Lowblow, Gouging

Fin: RKO 2 & 1

During the era he never set up the RKO. He just hit randomly, the only time he set it up was when he lowblowed HBK and Edge or eye pokes and gouges behind the refs back. Hope it helps. =D

Archived