Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

Star Wars Discussion

Judging by the crying, it looks like somebody dies. Probably Luke, though that would be weaksauce if he died in the first movie of this new trilogy.

Planet probably gets destroyed.

Han dies.

Luke is sith.

Calling it.

Han probably will die since he wanted to be killed off during the originals. Luke's not gonna turn though. The special thing about Luke is that he didn't turn, even when his life would have been much easier if he did. Luke's special because he didn't turn like his father did. He came into a fight with two very powerful sith without a whole lot of training and stuck by his beliefs til the end. Luke's suppose to be a compass of everything that is good. I think JJ recognizes that. The movie already has two sith, they don't need a third. They need a guy whose gonna train Rey (I think Finn being a jedi is a false flag). Luke will probably die at some point in the new trilogy, go the way of Obi-Wan and Yoda, but he's not turning evil.

I'm sooooo excited for this.

I started watching Clone Wars to fill the time between now and the release. Ive got my tickets!

I share the sentiments! It's especially nice to see a stormtrooper take up a lightsaber; this heartens back to what made Kyle Katarn awesome. That, and he's African American, so you wouldn't think Mace Windu was the only black guy in this galaxy

:P

As for potential deaths, I'm feeling it'll be Chewbacca; given his life debt to Han, I'm struck by the impression he'll be the one mostly prone to self-sacrifice -- doesn't have to happen in this movie, even. Either way, it'll have to happen to one of the originals for any real lasting impact.

Oh, and the girl's insanely cute. :3

Star Wars already being ruined by Disney because they erased the Princess Leia's bikini scene.

1. Not true. Disney isn't planning on removing any scenes from the movie. Especially after the backlash the special editions recieved.

2. They're just planning on no longer releasing merchandise of Leia in the slave outfit. Which is fine since there's already tons of action figures of her in that costume that are readily available to anybody who wants them.

3. This as of now is just a rumour with no confirmation at all.

So I heard that this is gonna be on Netflix sometime next October/November, but only in Canada. Makes sense(!)

It's like Netflix is being run by idiots, the UK version doesn't have any of the movies at all let alone the series as a whole.

I'm not sure if USA's Netflix has the same dilemma here

USA Netflix only has The Clone Wars theatrical movie and the Clone Wars animated series. The reason Netflix USA won't have Force Awakens is cause Showtime or Starz has some deal that doesn't allow Netflix in the US to stream it. It's fine, I know I want it on Blu Ray anyway.